Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
don’t wear undies the kkj shape will be obvious :o

the ladies see how? :eek:

yoongcy421

Reaction score
thinking to join changi fitness first, anyone goes there? when are the peak and non peak hours normally? im mainly interested in joining the classes and also do some free weights.

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
thinking to join changi fitness first, anyone goes there? when are the peak and non peak hours normally? im mainly interested in joining the classes and also do some free weights.

didn’t go to changi branch before. for class booking in general, it’s quite hard to get a slot in CBD area which i suspect it will be the same for changi biz hub l.

why not just go down to visit on the timing you are more likely to go

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I liked paragon crowd for their uniqueness and attitude :flash:

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
They going to change to bring your friends on weekend to twenty times with effect from tomorrow. Why are they doing this

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I heard about it today while is at 100am branches. They handed it a card to the member friend

They going to change to bring your friends on weekend to twenty times with effect from tomorrow. Why are they doing this

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

knn they lack of money ah

just increased fees recently only leh

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which FF club has the worst users?

gotta say it's market street for me. I'm a guy btw. I've literally banned this club liao.

1. crowded like **** with people who hog machines

2. ****ers using dyson hairdryers to dry their socks, underwear, feet, armpit, and their own scrotum even :s22:

3. always see users placing the towels on the floor to wipe their soles, why would you do that??? :s11:

4. attire anyhow throw, some in the showers, some on the floor, really everywhere

5. those glass cups can even be found in the showers

6. toilets ****ing dirty, i witnessed some user didn't flush after shitting and i saw what was floating in the bowl. :eek:

7. people just don't like to clean after themselves. e.g. accident spillages of water, perspiration after a class, etc.

heard from some close FI, this gym always kena complaint

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
gotta say it's market street for me. I'm a guy btw. I've literally banned this club liao.

2. ****ers using dyson hairdryers to dry their socks, underwear, feet, armpit, and their own scrotum even :s22:

3. always see users placing the towels on the floor to wipe their soles, why would you do that??? :s11:

4. attire anyhow throw, some in the showers, some on the floor, really everywhere

6. toilets ****ing dirty, i witnessed some user didn't flush after shitting and i saw what was floating in the bowl. :eek:

7. people just don't like to clean after themselves. e.g. accident spillages of water, perspiration after a class, etc.

why this sound like paragon on weekend? :s13:

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No 4 happened everywhere. Anyway I only go market Street in the morning at 7am. Other than that, dun bother about that branch cause always full of people.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No 4 happened everywhere. Anyway I only go market Street in the morning at 7am. Other than that, dun bother about that branch cause always full of people.

probst, 7am sibeh hardworking sia. I only wake up at 8am :s13:

last time used to wake up at 6am to go for 7am pump classes at market street. Those were the days.

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cheesebye which siaolang blow scrotum :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.