AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Unknown18

Reaction score
Lalamove is a **** company they don’t takecare of driver **** up. without driver I see how can lalamove survive

WANGLAI

Reaction score
Sibei jialat. So many platform eat us. I delivered 15mins late for pickupp they summon me 50% worst is they take 20% of the original 100%, then I left with 30% for a $7 job, only $2.80 take bus also not enough. Everything is driver wrong, always ask us contact them but contact them always no body. Only suck the customers and throw us under the lorry.

Hi bro, u refering to which platform?

hangry

Reaction score
Sibei jialat. So many platform eat us. I delivered 15mins late for pickupp they summon me 50% worst is they take 20% of the original 100%, then I left with 30% for a $7 job, only $2.80 take bus also not enough. Everything is driver wrong, always ask us contact them but contact them always no body. Only suck the customers and throw us under the lorry.

Bro u drive car?van? Bike? If drive car or van after less parking n petrol (maybe erp), less 20% comm, also negative earnings. Should only focus on jobs >$15.pickupp has 10.30pm broadcast of jobs. There are some jobs $30+ (3 drop offs)

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LinkedIn
oXzDcDel.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

shamer

Reaction score
Bro u drive car?van? Bike? If drive car or van after less parking n petrol (maybe erp), less 20% comm, also negative earnings. Should only focus on jobs >$15.pickupp has 10.30pm broadcast of jobs. There are some jobs $30+ (3 drop offs)

I drive car. The more than $15 jobs very hard to come by. I now don’t take the jobs until the price surge. Better than take liao lose money do. The pickupp customer service damn lousy, not helpful at all. Everything is check with merchant or don’t reply. If late kana penalty do $15 job also lose money. One min late also considered late. The GPS is always on tracking...

shamer

Reaction score
everyone doing PICKUPP, please help!

Please help each other to earn more. Do NOT accept jobs until the price surge past $13, this way we can can benefit. Don’t take lousy jobs from pickupp.

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
everyone doing PICKUPP, please help!

Please help each other to earn more. Do NOT accept jobs until the price surge past $13, this way we can can benefit. Don’t take lousy jobs from pickupp.

I think we cannot blame all these courier companies. It is we the drivers/walkers who are not united and spoil the market. Last time i used to work at Qouier and i can earned between $500 to $700 per month as side income. Recently, rate started to drop and now cannot get any payment from them anymore. I did mentioned reporting the company to the police as a group but all are giving lame reasons and excuses but continued to complain here and there. Since then I also did not work for Qourier and have just think i work for the company for free for the last 2 months. Started to work with Uparcel but same thing happened. Drivers just grabbed whatever deliveries without thinking whether they can earn or not. A few of Uparcel couriers told me some of their deliveries they make a loss instead of earning. In my mind i am thinking of course lah you all just grab without thinking the effort and distance. If too far should let the price go up first but it is the kiasi and kiasu mentally. In the end it is the courier company which earn at our hard work.
Last month i started to work as grabfood, i would said the efforts are more worth it. Firstly, orders keep coming in. Secondly, there are less grab drivers as compared to the orders. Thirdly, delivery fees increases and indirectly our incentives also up. If i worked 4 hours on Saturday and Sunday, my grabfood income plus incentives already equal or more than two days (8 hours each) of my courier delivery payment. Payment also quite prompt and no strict penalty if doing numerous cancel as grab know they needs these drivers to meet the demand.

Last edited:

shamer

Reaction score
I think we cannot blame all these courier companies. It is we the drivers/walkers who are not united and spoil the market. Last time i used to work at Qouier and i can earned between $500 to $700 per month as side income. Recently, rate started to drop and now cannot get any payment from them anymore. I did mentioned reporting the company to the police as a group but all are giving lame reasons and excuses but continued to complain here and there. Since then I also did not work for Qourier and have just think i work for the company for free for the last 2 months. Started to work with Uparcel but same thing happened. Drivers just grabbed whatever deliveries without thinking whether they can earn or not. A few of Uparcel couriers told me some of their deliveries they make a loss instead of earning. In my mind i am thinking of course lah you all just grab without thinking the effort and distance. If too far should let the price go up first but it is the kiasi and kiasu mentally. In the end it is the courier company which earn at our hard work.
Last month i started to work as grabfood, i would said the efforts are more worth it. Firstly, orders keep coming in. Secondly, there are less grab drivers as compared to the orders. Thirdly, delivery fees increases and indirectly our incentives also up. If i worked 4 hours on Saturday and Sunday, my grabfood income plus incentives already equal or more than two days (8 hours each) of my courier delivery payment. Payment also quite prompt and no strict penalty if doing numerous cancel as grab know they needs these drivers to meet the demand.

I already reported police that didn’t get paid. You reported liao? Actually everywhere the same, when they have enough drivers then will stop giving incentives. Rate will drop also. Last time grab with uber competing, have so much incentives.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already reported police that didn’t get paid. You reported liao? Actually everywhere the same, when they have enough drivers then will stop giving incentives. Rate will drop also. Last time grab with uber competing, have so much incentives.
not mom?

hangry

Reaction score

You drive car or use PMD to deliver?

gizmo_toh

Reaction score

No i have yet to report. I will see how is this month first. Anyway we need to report as a group. Going alone may not be effective.

suangern

Reaction score
I am ready to report together too. Hope it is not too complicated.

BTW, uparcel pay is when?

No i have yet to report. I will see how is this month first. Anyway we need to report as a group. Going alone may not be effective.

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score
I drive car. The more than $15 jobs very hard to come by. I now don’t take the jobs until the price surge. Better than take liao lose money do. The pickupp customer service damn lousy, not helpful at all. Everything is check with merchant or don’t reply. If late kana penalty do $15 job also lose money. One min late also considered late. The GPS is always on tracking...

Good luck with that. There's always someone who needs money more than you do.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am ready to report together too. Hope it is not too complicated.

BTW, uparcel pay is when?
last month was 6th. I only do one job. people say uparcel pays twice in a month

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.