Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last bought when Herrera signed for United...

i don't buy every year but ever since this comment, i don't think i'll buy any time soon.
“Playing performance doesn’t really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial side of the business.”
how long you didn't buy ?

i didn't buy since SAF retire.

tempted to get that long tee though.. but the nameset price is :vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder how long more till we fix this "no leader on the pitch"
We actually have a lot of senior players but none of them has any personality like Cantona, Brucey, Keane and even Paul fecking Ince

You see our captains De Gea, Ashley Young and Juan Mata i also LOL. I am sure they are very nice people off the pitch but they cannot be nice on it. Ashley tries to be beng but no one really takes him seriously. So ya lor
yes, i've said it before, DDG doesn't show any captain traits apart from being a senior player in the squad. we need to stop giving the armband based on seniority ONLY.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funny that we are attempting more crosses after selling Lukaku..:s13:

nvm lah even if Lukaku was here now crossing also will not change.... because Lukaku will always drift out to the wing and cross to somebody else instead!

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long you didn't buy ?

i didn't buy since SAF retire.

tempted to get that long tee though.. but the nameset price is :vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

My last merchandise was 2 office wears from the Orchard Road Megastore !!!
lolxxxxxxx. think was back in 2000/01?

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder how long more till we fix this "no leader on the pitch"

yes, i've said it before, DDG doesn't show any captain traits apart from being a senior player in the squad. we need to stop giving the armband based on seniority ONLY.

Then again the club wont give to new signings even if they have leadership capabilities. ie, Harry Mguire. Heck, even B.Fernandes is a captain at sporting. Oh wait, he is not here.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
last bought when Herrera signed for United...

i don't buy every year but ever since this comment, i don't think i'll buy any time soon.
“Playing performance doesn’t really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial side of the business.”

if relegated still can maintain same revenue or earn more revenue ? :s8::s8::s8::s8::s8:

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as for the leader on the pitch, i think the best possible candidate for me atm is McT.

he's still young, so i think they should try to groom him. at least he works hard on the pitch and off it.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You guy go search for US NFL team and United is following the same path.....forever mid table

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what kinda owner philosophy, product what kinda results and teams lor

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not forgetting they will also continue to use Class B shares to take loan

take over debt not cleared but ever increasing also :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'If they let me play a full game, I would win it', Sanchez declared.

'But sometimes I'd have 60 minutes and not play the next game and I didn't know why.'

And when grilled about why his international form was so far superior to his performances in club colours, Sanchez said his happiness was factor, along with the lack of minutes.

'I think that I'm very happy when I play for my national team,' he reasoned.

'I was happy at Manchester United too, but I've always said to my friends I want to play. If they let me play, I'll do my best.'

But despite his parting swipe, the former Arsenal and Barcelona forward insisted he has no regrets over his decision to pick United over City when leaving the Gunners two years ago.

'No I don't regret going there, I'm very happy I went to Manchester United, I've always said that.

'It's the club that has won the most in England and when I was at Arsenal it was fantastic, I was happy there.

'But Manchester United were growing at the time. They were buying players to win something and I wanted to join them and win everything.'

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alexis blames it on game time.

Jose and Ole did give him chance but he cmi leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.