Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

gnooliew

Reaction score
Depending what you wana do lor. Better make appointment first.

Wanna rewrap my vios seats to synthetic or half leather. Any recommendation? Still considering if worth the time n effort compared to sgd600-800 if done in sg, especially if need to go in more than once

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna rewrap my vios seats to synthetic or half leather. Any recommendation? Still considering if worth the time n effort compared to sgd600-800 if done in sg, especially if need to go in more than once

Contact Alvin @ +60127179317. Gosford Leather Tampoi.
Check price and down time. Suggest make appt. 1 day should able to get it done up.

evo7rs

Reaction score
top speed exhaust at taman sentosa or hy performance exhaust at skudai.

hi, can confirm,
is top speed 4w exhaust at 100 jalan dato sulaiman
Johor Bahru 80250

hy performance
No 53,jalan perwira9
taman tun aminah 81300

any other exhaust op mod shops to recommend ?
thanks

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do it at SG lor. Some goes as low as $188. Depending on car size, removal old film and grade.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any non carrot chopping audio shops to recommend in jb?

In this thread, Sheng Auto is popular. Check them out on FB.
Some dude feedback that have to wait if you drive in. Please check price and make booking first before goes there.
If you cannot wait, then do it in sg.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In this thread, Sheng Auto is popular. Check them out on FB.
Some dude feedback that have to wait if you drive in. Please check price and make booking first before goes there.
If you cannot wait, then do it in sg.

yeah that dude is me. :)

go only when u can afford to wait. If you do 3-4 "items", and go Sheng at middle of their operating hours, say 1pm, be prepared to take your car After the sun set...:s22:

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend?

downtime ?

scratches and dent, repaint, paint also need time to dry.
1 day lor.

in this thread, BTS paint workshop is popular, personally also tried him, prices is buay pai. really is cheaper than my other 2 or 3 spray painting kangtaos

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah that dude is me. :)

go only when u can afford to wait. If you do 3-4 "items", and go Sheng at middle of their operating hours, say 1pm, be prepared to take your car After the sun set...:s22:

Yeah... Thatz why i usually whatsapp him to make appt before coming.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah... Thatz why i usually whatsapp him to make appt before coming.

no use make appt, at least thats the case for me.

in fact everytime before I go, 1 or 2 days before I will message Jackson.
and if timing is set for say 12pm, 2pm, etc, when eventually reach there, your appointment is machiam no appointment.

not saying they no good, I have good r/s with Jackson, just that they are really short handed, despite Jackson been actively employing new manpower...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no use make appt, at least thats the case for me.

in fact everytime before I go, 1 or 2 days before I will message Jackson.
and if timing is set for say 12pm, 2pm, etc, when eventually reach there, your appointment is machiam no appointment.

not saying they no good, I have good r/s with Jackson, just that they are really short handed, despite Jackson been actively employing new manpower...

No sure when you last visited Sheng Auto. I saw at least got five workers under him. This is excluding jackson and his brother.

Usually, i early early go there be the first customer. Then before lunch time or over lunch time, i can leave there.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No sure when you last visited Sheng Auto. I saw at least got five workers under him. This is excluding jackson and his brother.

Usually, i early early go there be the first customer. Then before lunch time or over lunch time, i can leave there.

last went was 3 months ago.
yup that time about 5-6 workers already, but 3 out of the 6 of them are training actually...meaning technically, if 1 regular and 1 trainee do 1 car, at one time can do 3 cars.

yup like i mentioned, unless is be their first or 2nd customer, sure fast fast :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.