[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

rudylili

Reaction score
2 possible;
1) your LAN cable maybe faulty
2) check on your router. Plug to other port try try

Anyone can help me as my ps4 cannot connect using lancable after i switch to myrepublic. Only can have internet access via wifi is so slow!

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Didn't know this is coming today (Sep 3, US$20). Anyone played the PC version (I only tried an hour), is it likely to work well on console (like Diablo does)?

Edit:
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...n-ps4-september-3-includes-ps4-exclusive-pet/

"redesigned its console user interface to help players navigate through the sprawling continent of Vilderan with ease. In addition, the team has developed a new targeting system and an intuitive control scheme for PS4 controllers that makes combat feel even more powerful."

"a brand new pet, exclusively for PS4"

i played to the death on PC liao..
no point getting this again..
time to move on. Diablo 4 or other new titles.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't know this is coming today (Sep 3, US$20). Anyone played the PC version (I only tried an hour), is it likely to work well on console (like Diablo does)?

Edit:
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...n-ps4-september-3-includes-ps4-exclusive-pet/

"redesigned its console user interface to help players navigate through the sprawling continent of Vilderan with ease. In addition, the team has developed a new targeting system and an intuitive control scheme for PS4 controllers that makes combat feel even more powerful."

Only if you like Diablo and even then, not for everyone. I didn't like it.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I have it on PC too, got it in a Humble Bundle, US$6 with 8 other games. But I haven't built a new PC for 10 years liao, and don't want to use laptop to play, so performance wasn't too good. Wonder what they changed in the UI and how it plays on console, for Diablo PS4 plays very differently than the PC version (console is much faster pace).

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have it on PC too, got it in a Humble Bundle, US$6 with 8 other games. But I haven't built a new PC for 10 years liao, and don't want to use laptop to play, so performance wasn't too good. Wonder what they changed in the UI and how it plays on console, for Diablo PS4 plays very differently than the PC version (console is much faster pace).

did you use ur us ps acc to dl path of exile?? it shud still be a better game than Torchlight

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Pc more shun.. Still not used to the ring inventory on console.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Edit:

stick with PC. the game is still alive cause of the mods.

main story nothing much. mods can last u few hundred hours easily.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Monster Hunter Iceborne reviews

Trials of Mana - TGS 2019 Trailer | PS4

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after testing out ghost recon beta, i have to say this game is very similar to division 2, borderlands looter shooter. you go around finding loots, blueprints etc and upgrade gears like borderlands, division 2.

so far nothing much on the story since they only allow 1 small main mission. driving and riding sux in the game. worst than wildlands that i walked for the whole of the beta. engine sounds weird.

this time there is no AI teammate to help you so most of the time you are outnumbered. quite hard to go stealth so i just go with assault rifle with grenade launcher. best to play with teammates.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Square enix games rpg have no appeal eversince since ps days. Same old kiddo character and game play.

Wenbin87

Reaction score
Hi guys, any feedback regarding Bravo Team and Farpoint? Would like to buy VR to try these games.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after testing out ghost recon beta, i have to say this game is very similar to division 2, borderlands looter shooter. you go around finding loots, blueprints etc and upgrade gears like borderlands, division 2.

so far nothing much on the story since they only allow 1 small main mission. driving and riding sux in the game. worst than wildlands that i walked for the whole of the beta. engine sounds weird.

this time there is no AI teammate to help you so most of the time you are outnumbered. quite hard to go stealth so i just go with assault rifle with grenade launcher. best to play with teammates.

driving worse than wildlands means very jialat liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.