Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
If don't pay, they don't return me car I also LLST... Kns tomorrow need to resolve with workshop

Top up even if stop driving bah. I wonder if credit wallet empty Andi stop driving me, will they send ah long find me... Haha

Understand this concern also. Am going to sleep a few hours now first. Later if driving one two hours cannot tahan will keep car. Thanks for advice too. :)

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

You just drove for few days and car need servicing ? If didn't know will think you got bully.

kop2311987

Reaction score
Was doing 28 trips each day last Tuesday to Thursday then Friday decided what the hell might as well try chiong for MWE 180 trips. Now trip count is 15, only 165 more to do till Sunday :o

U Monday dun drive? Drive Tuesday to Sunday? Nv attempt 180 before. Last week was 160. 180 seems very siong. Have to tahan the long pickups and sometimes jam.. inside car wondering why am I doing this... Hahahah

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Was doing 28 trips each day last Tuesday to Thursday then Friday decided what the hell might as well try chiong for MWE 180 trips. Now trip count is 15, only 165 more to do till Sunday :o

You pick short trip or just take for ur 180 plan?
Cos I sometimes do GJ... Waiting painfully long...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gruber

Reaction score
U Monday dun drive? Drive Tuesday to Sunday? Nv attempt 180 before. Last week was 160. 180 seems very siong. Have to tahan the long pickups and sometimes jam.. inside car wondering why am I doing this... Hahahah

Normally will take one day sanity break or else become siao lang, or else wife kee siao and I end up hugging floor to sleep. Boh bian drive GoJek is tethering on the brink of insanity.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Normally will take one day sanity break or else become siao lang, or else wife kee siao and I end up hugging floor to sleep. Boh bian drive GoJek is tethering on the brink of insanity.

I take break every 5days...sit at library and forget I have car rental for a while.

Gruber

Reaction score
You pick short trip or just take for ur 180 plan?
Cos I sometimes do GJ... Waiting painfully long...

I use my 6 bullets to reject long trips over 20km or would take 40 minutes or more. But sometimes boh bian have to bite bullet and do the very jia lat trips.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
I use my 6 bullets to reject long trips over 20km or would take 40 minutes or more. But sometimes boh bian have to bite bullet and do the very jia lat trips.

Ok..6 bullet daily right? From 1am to 1259?

Cos one time GJ CSO told me every 5 trip can reject 1.

I dunno whether to trust that or not?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ant4fub.jpg

Just noticed this... interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.