Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_i16

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to change my hp plan from m1 to c. life $0 flexi plan as my contract end, please advice. Do not call many and not using many data, will reply tomorrow if u have any comments about my enquiry, thanks.

awleong

Reaction score
Life is about making a decision and trade off.

Singtel SIM only 12 months contract is giving generous data, incoming call, SMS, superior network and free CID. All in at $20.

If you think there will be better deals, then wait. But if no better deals next 12 months, you lose.

If you think deal is good, go for it. But if there are better deals in next 12 months, you lose.
Won't lose becos I'm using GOMO which has no contract and is on ST network. I don't really use much calling mins or sms nowadays with so much data for whatsapp calling and messages.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
From the other post, circles life seem to stop the $0 plan.
The next cheapest plan will be vivobee $5/month or redONE $8/month

Hi all, would like to change my hp plan from m1 to c. life $0 flexi plan as my contract end, please advice. Do not call many and not using many data, will reply tomorrow if u have any comments about my enquiry, thanks.

adrianch

Reaction score
For those who are interested, try spam the following Singtel telesales number.

Be prepared for long wait, yesterday I have to wait 20 min on the line.

There is also a free subscription to entertainment.

2qdlLSc.png

I have just received this recontract offer via SMS yesterday (3 Sep), the offer ends 23 Sep. My current SIM-only contract expires middle of next month.

adrianch

Reaction score
Singtel: Dear Customer, we have received your online request to sign up for a service. We regret to inform that your account is not due for re-contract Sim only plan for 9xxxxxx. Please contact 1688 for more information/ clarification. Thank you.

I guess you will receive recontract offer once your current SIM-only contract reaches the 11th month.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Eh what kind of advice do you need?

You can compare and decide for yourself.

I have just received this recontract offer via SMS yesterday (3 Sep), the offer ends 23 Sep. My current SIM-only contract expires middle of next month.

I guess you will receive recontract offer once your current SIM-only contract reaches the 11th month.

You made the renewal earlier before the SMS offer right? So the renewal already approved?

I was considered lucky. I was only on the 9th month when I received the SMS offer.

adrianch

Reaction score
You made the renewal earlier before the SMS offer right? So the renewal already approved?

I was considered lucky. I was only on the 9th month when I received the SMS offer.

I renewed on 31 Aug, received offer on 3 Sep. No reply from Singtel yet.

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
I have a line with grid mobile. So far so good. Reception is as good as Singtel. If you need the referral code for addition discount, can PM me.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Thanks but I will hold for now. Their FB review seems pretty bad

Sadist4life

Reaction score
starhub-comex-p2-04.jpg

Heads up guys, StarHub has added 100 SMS into their SIM Only plans. No GIRO or CC needed.

Also, their advertisement is clear as day as to what Telco S and Telco M are. Even the colours have been added for further "illustration".

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
M1 price is getting bad. Free caller id for 3 months for new sign up. Free weekend data for 3 months for new sign up . SIM card chargeable. Guess too many sign up when they revise their plan. So now need to get back all the cost.

Recontract M1 get nothing. They dun care about old customers at all

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
starhub-comex-p2-04.jpg

Heads up guys, StarHub has added 100 SMS into their SIM Only plans. No GIRO or CC needed.

Also, their advertisement is clear as day as to what Telco S and Telco M are. Even the colours have been added for further "illustration".
Now, starhub sounds good.

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

Sadist4life

Reaction score
Another heads up. Circles Life has orphaned the $0 Flexi plan. Now, it's a $5/mth plan (2GB, 50 call mins and 25 SMS).

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Can't see m1 in comex

M1 price is getting bad. Free caller id for 3 months for new sign up. Free weekend data for 3 months for new sign up . SIM card chargeable. Guess too many sign up when they revise their plan. So now need to get back all the cost.

Recontract M1 get nothing. They dun care about old customers at all

saif07

Reaction score
Lol you’re right. They even conceal the page. Couldn’t find this unless you literally search for flexi plan from google

Another heads up. Circles Life has orphaned the $0 Flexi plan. Now, it's a $5/mth plan (2GB, 50 call mins and 25 SMS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.