Any in-car dash cameras offers for this Comex?

SCChia

Reaction score
Thinkware - Booth 6635

2hwhgzQ

Marbella - Booth 6428 Level 6
nBg1kzB

If you are getting anything from Marbella, please remember to present your S$12.00 coupon and you will get additional S$12.00 discount.
PNyR4nt

SCChia

Reaction score
I think the key difference is that the China XM Camera don’t have any parking mode whereas the Korean made camera has parking mode.

Parking is very important to me as my HDB always has hit and run cases and I kena many 1 time before also.

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parking mode a bit bull one la.

In market unless you add power box, only a few hours working. If set voltage too low, you risk damaging your car batt.

Who can guarantee you 24 hours parking mode when you drive only 20mins a day in total in morning only?

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 8 XL using GAGT

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is iRoad at this show? Heading down now.

Sent from Samsung CURVED UHD S8 using GAGT

dennislee85

Reaction score
Parking mode a bit bull one la.

In market unless you add power box, only a few hours working. If set voltage too low, you risk damaging your car batt.

Who can guarantee you 24 hours parking mode when you drive only 20mins a day in total in morning only?

~

Exactly! mine came with the PI. 1 year old car, battery flat 6 times! replaced batter 4 mths ago, then the battery flat again yesterday, after 2 days idle.
iRoad Q7.. avoid at all cost

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly! mine came with the PI. 1 year old car, battery flat 6 times! replaced batter 4 mths ago, then the battery flat again yesterday, after 2 days idle.
iRoad Q7.. avoid at all cost
What voltage you set man

~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.