2018 iPad Pro

metavolta

Reaction score
Happen to browse the Apple SG refurbished portal and the iPad Pro 11 inch is for sale at discounted rate for the base model (64GB) from $1019 (WiFi) to $1209 (Cellular) model

https://www.apple.com/sg_epp_804187/shop/refurbished/ipad

Another option for consideration if you want to save some $$ by getting Apple refurbished product (new battery , new casing) and the products are also given the same 1 year warranty as a new iPad Pro . :)

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No source, everything is a rumour now. A13X, quad cameras, Oct 2019 release date etc.

There is a source definitely. There will be a new iPad 10.2" to replace the current 9.7" model and also a new Pro model with updated A12X chip (chip name unsure)

A14X chip is definitely primed for release in 2020.

Less than 1 year hard see iPad Pro refresh imo

It's one year from the last launch in October 2018.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Should be A13X. Make no sense to release a A12X

There is a source definitely. There will be a new iPad 10.2" to replace the current 9.7" model and also a new Pro model with updated A12X chip (chip name unsure)

A14X chip is definitely primed for release in 2020.

It's one year from the last launch in October 2018.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be A13X. Make no sense to release a A12X

It’s the same architecture as the A12X just faster clocked speed and some underlying changes. Of cos you can name it as A13X but I’m just saying it’s not very much different compared to like next year A14X chip which is confirmed.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Reddit users are saying if the iPad Pro gets refreshed this year, One thing everyone agrees to is that the structure is definitely becoming stronger. Although Apple might not say it outright.

faded11

Reaction score
those of you who got apple pencil and apple smart keyboard, where do you keep your pencil or how do you secure your pencil?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully not getting refreshed so that I can buy more time to get my iPad Pro 11” . According to Apple product timeline released in 2019, posted earlier this year there is no iPad Pro refreshed.

Have you wonder why Apple announces iPad 10.2” and never introduce iPad Pro?

Reddit users are saying if the iPad Pro gets refreshed this year, One thing everyone agrees to is that the structure is definitely becoming stronger. Although Apple might not say it outright.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess changes are minor hence they don't want to waste time announcing.

It won’t be minor that’s for sure. It will be announced in October. There is simply no way it will be announce in September to take the shine off the new iPhones.

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those of you who got apple pencil and apple smart keyboard, where do you keep your pencil or how do you secure your pencil?

My bag has a front pouch with a pen holder slot. I keep my Apple Pencil there, and take it out when I want to use it.

keechiu

Reaction score
Is it worth getting an ipad pro 11" now? And does shops like nubox gives free gifts upon purchase? :s11:

Don't know want to buy the new normal ipad or the ipad pro, will like to use it for 3D drawing on the go. :o

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth getting an ipad pro 11" now? And does shops like nubox gives free gifts upon purchase? :s11:

Don't know want to buy the new normal ipad or the ipad pro, will like to use it for 3D drawing on the go. :o

Then just whack the best one :s13: No free gifts one rah haha

keechiu

Reaction score
My friend also told me the same, want buy must buy the better ones if not next time gian the better model and waste money to upgrade again. :s13:

But rumour saying there will be a new ipad pro coming out by end of this year right?

Then just whack the best one :s13: No free gifts one rah haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.