View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 07:50 PM   #4
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 8
most likely they the govt sector will recognise u at diploma level lor.

ur tat "recognised foreign unversities" it will affect if u bring it back to the original country where the school is from. It will be recognised there. same like u bring suss cert to american,= not recognised.
That's sad
To do a degree but only recognised at diploma level
Saralance is offline   Reply With Quote