Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Alexis blames it on game time.

Jose and Ole did give him chance but he cmi leh.

Actually, he is very good liao. Never really bad mouth the club.

But he is right also, no matter how he perform, next match he kanna drop liao.

I won't call it CMI la. I think we have far worse CMI than him one.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
When Sanchez on the field, no one pass to him and when he has the ball, no one run into space for him to pass.

He just cannot click with other players or other players cannot click with him.

I can see Sanchez running around like a headless chicken...:s13::s13::s13:

The world best player also cannot perform to his highest level in this type of situation.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Sanchez on the field, no one pass to him and when he has the ball, no one run into space for him to pass.

The world best player also cannot perform to his highest level in this type of situation.

This is the same reason why Pogba cant perform? All the rest of the 9players behkan not moving to the right place for him to execute the pass.

But other team like so zai always the ball magically find the teammate er.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the same reason why Pogba cant perform? All the rest of the 9players behkan not moving to the right place for him to execute the pass.

When OGS just took over, our players ran more, less static, good at finding spaces, higher tempo, so easier for passers like Pogba to do their job.

Now not playing well, because much more static, every time a passer gets the ball & look up, no options but to go safe AKA backwards/sideways. Rinse repeat for 90mins, that's how you get so little chance creation, because no one dare to take the risk, take on defenders. Moreover on Pogba's bad day or when opposing teams aim him 9696, it's even worse lor, just shows how reliant we are on him.

Now teams know how to play against us.. sit back, park the bus and nullify Pogba :s13:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Belarus and Kosovo aren't hard opponents. Thought will be a good chance for AWB to earn a England cap.

Knowing how aggressive AWB plays out his defensive duties.. it's good he's withdrawn :s13:

He's one of our few standout performers recently so I hope his "injury" is nothing serious.

pawn_king

Reaction score

sanchez and pogba actually work quite well together when I watched them play. like they are on the same wavelength.

1 thing as7 cannot be faulted is his workrate. his mental stats (in FM:s13:) always high on determination, workrate, aggression, bravery. if only pogba has his mentality.

sad to see him go. i thought he would have fit well into a high press system

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

See if u see wad i see =:p

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't like that lah, him being there so far back helped pull some opposition players near him which means more space for those running forward.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't like that lah, him being there so far back helped pull some opposition players near him which means more space for those running forward.

They are not surrounding him but they are quite complacent to MCT, who ran the full pitch to assist for that goal.
It is a good team work goal and DJ21 took the shot well.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Duno why Fred not given a chance to prove himself

I read somewhere
He is not suitable for Ole tactics because he is slow to release the ball
Everyone started running away from him then he release.

But i like the way he spread the play from one end to the other

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So maybe the plan to play PaulP deep is to create more space further up the pitch? That'd be great if he could stop losing possession in our own third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.