Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Timmy50

Reaction score
Hi i would like to knw how long do uml treats take to stop because I accidentally take up loan from 3 ls n I recently already make a police report n i also stop making the payment n attanding any of their call n txt

you cant stop their threats. only can report police and let your NOK, neighbours and workplace know what you have done and together brace for whats going to happen . we wont know when they will come or never come at all. no one knows

Bebe2019

Reaction score
you cant stop their threats. only can report police and let your NOK, neighbours and workplace know what you have done and together brace for whats going to happen . we wont know when they will come or never come at all. no one knows
True, I am playing the waiting game. Its pretty tiring. I just keep monitoring my surroundings and cctv. Yesterday my IO came to my place. She gave me her hp no incase there is urgency. Now my area has many police petroling my area. Just be vigilant.

Timmy50

Reaction score
True, I am playing the waiting game. Its pretty tiring. I just keep monitoring my surroundings and cctv. Yesterday my IO came to my place. She gave me her hp no incase there is urgency. Now my area has many police petroling my area. Just be vigilant.

good sia. my IO never give me his HP number. only ask me call the NPC to look for him or call 999 lol. till now i haven see any police patrolling my area yet..

Tired22

Reaction score
1. Calm down

2. Report police - you have been scammed

3. Inform everyone that may be affected (loved ones whose numbers you gave out, your company and boss)

4. block all LS calls and messages and ignore. If you can change number, its better.

5. ride it out.

Hey man today the uml manage to find my neighbour number and threatening and ask my mom number and harass and continue messaging my mom and call up and talk and demand 2k to settle and they say they piss off because I told them I report police and say tomorrow morning need transfer 2 k by 10am. And say not send will burn the house and my mom ask if I owe them money why no document say I owe them money . And the loan agreement they send was never sign by me and the money I never even had. Omg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi to alls, I just wanna share these few pointers as I personally am going tru this hell. But with all the advices & tips I got from here, I am grateful my life is better now. Thanks to all my angels here.

1. Deactivate all Yr social media's immediately. (Facebook, Instagram ect) otherwise they will use all the information they can get and use it against u. Unfortunately, they managed to find my Facebook...

2 Immediately make a report to the SPF (Singapore Police Force). U can do it online or go down to any of the police post or center. Once a report is done they will assigned u an IO.

3.Once you have that report please go down to yr TOWN COUNCIL and get an approval for CCTV. It will take a few days for approval. A few of us install d CCTV while waiting for approval as waiting time can be a torture. But make sure u get the approval done otherwise u will get $500 to $1k fined.

4.STOP!!!! all communications with the LS. Block them and install a call block app. If possible change yr hp but if that is not possible then u just need to block and report the no + all msg or WhatsApps from them. Remember just BLOCK AND DELETE. DO NOT READ OR LISTEN TO THEIR RECORDED MESSAGE, I repeat DO NOT READ OR LISTEN TO ANY OF THEIR Messages. Won't do any good by listening or reading their stupid msgs.

5.At this point of time u have to come clean ESPECIALLY with you NOK (next or kin), OFFICE AND FAMILY. U need as much moral support as u can at this point of time. It's ok if they bash u as this is better than being bashed by those LS, it's going to be temporary and once they calm down and understand better what you going tru I am sure they will give u moral support. As for your office, pleasz explain to them u are being scammed, show them the police report and tell them those LS will call the office looking for u. They will come out with lots of fake stories to convince your bosses colleagues. Just inform your office to ignore them. Hopefully they will support u otherwise u just got to prepare yourself to look for a new job.

6. Once u get approval for CCTV, please install 1 ASAP. If u see any alien scouting yr place, immediately call 999. SPF will respond as fast as they can, trust me they will. Explain to yr neighbours that the cctv is not to monitor them and u have also obtained approval for the cctv. Do tell them if they see any alien just call 999. Do not approach those alien just go dial 999. If those LS approach u while u r outside just walk away try to walk somewhere with cctv coverage do not harm them or try to reason out with them, just dial 999.

7. Close all your bank accounts and open a new 1.

8. Stay vigilant and be wary of your surrounding

9.For now u just gotta be strong, I know its easier said than done but this is our defence.

10.keep coming to this forum as and when u can. Try to read out all the posts in this forum coz it can save your life.

As long u do all the above, I am very sure u will survive the ordeal.

The LS will continue harassing you nok and Yr work place, let them once they fed up or finds a new target they will stop. But still stay vigilant.

Great Advice! You are on your way out of this!

Reaction score
Hey man today the uml manage to find my neighbour number and threatening and ask my mom number and harass and continue messaging my mom and call up and talk and demand 2k to settle and they say they piss off because I told them I report police and say tomorrow morning need transfer 2 k by 10am. And say not send will burn the house and my mom ask if I owe them money why no document say I owe them money . And the loan agreement they send was never sign by me and the money I never even had. Omg

DO NOT PAY! Do not fear them, every threat and harassment, file a new report. It's a loan scam by criminals who do not hesitiate to lie, threaten, induce fear, DO NOT BE AFRAID of them.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Hi how r u and Yr mum? Did d LS do anything as they said bro? Please take care

Tired22

Reaction score
Hi how r u and Yr mum? Did d LS do anything as they said bro? Please take care

They today Keep calling my mom and my mom phone in silent mode and today my mom never send any money but still in fear them is old I so worry and I never even took their money I lost 2k earlier all those fee why still want disturb

Bebe2019

Reaction score
They today Keep calling my mom and my mom phone in silent mode and today my mom never send any money but still in fear them is old I so worry and I never even took their money I lost 2k earlier all those fee why still want disturb

Tell Yr mum to block their calls. Have u report to the police? Have u install cctv? Is there cctv at Yr blk?

Zerofury6@gmail.com

Reaction score
Hi i would like to knw what is the worst thing lml can do to u if u cant make the payment on time n is there a way to settle it with them

Suz120373

Reaction score
Pls approach blessed grace social services to negotiate repayment terms. I have gone through it. And these LML are worst off than LS. Theyccoem you your house with demand letters and start screaming and yelling t you to pay. Making you embarrassed in front of neighbors.
Hi i would like to knw what is the worst thing lml can do to u if u cant make the payment on time n is there a way to settle it with them

Tired22

Reaction score
Tell Yr mum to block their calls. Have u report to the police? Have u install cctv? Is there cctv at Yr blk?

Sure have but now I waiting to get approval by hdb to install cctv
So mental stress even after work at night worry they come after me than

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Now not yet but just worry so you know is the urge and flare in heart really want to kill them all man

Please don't get yourself into deeper problem. Just block all their calls. If possible change yours and your mum hp no, if possible. And get your cctv ready, once u have the green light quickly install them. For my case I am pretty sure they send someone to survey my place as my cctv has captured 1 male subject that none of my neighbours have seen him b4. I showed his pic to my neighbours to verify just incase. I also showed his pic to my IO which they took a snapshot of it. Stay vigilant. If Yr hse is corridor, do not open the doors and windows for now. Tell Yr mum to be careful. U too must be careful. Please take care.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.