AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you send the ceo a daily e-mail? send a general e-mail every day? chargeable with harassment by our law?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

suangern

Reaction score
OSPS.jpg

last month was 6th. I only do one job. people say uparcel pays twice in a month

Ok TQVM
do you send the ceo a daily e-mail? send a general e-mail every day? chargeable with harassment by our law?

Didn't send anything lah, sienz half, better go and look for other lobangs.

If he got heart he would have paid us, don't talk smlj will take full responsibility. :s22:

MockingjaySG

Reaction score
Hi anyone doing lalamove with car? How’s the number of jobs? Previously I doing van but hardly any jobs need to snatch within one Sec kind.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok TQVM

Didn't send anything lah, sienz half, better go and look for other lobangs.

If he got heart he would have paid us, don't talk smlj will take full responsibility. :s22:
must send e-mail, they didn't pay me January, I did nothing, end of February I sent e-mail, they paid quite fast, now I'm going call their mobile

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
96700850 works, I mean is a working number
wa.me/6596700850

shamer

Reaction score
last month was 6th. I only do one job. people say uparcel pays twice in a month

On their website

Jobs completed between 1st-15th will be processed between the 22-24th and jobs delivered between 16th-31st will be processed between the 7-9th of the following month. Payment will be via GIRO bank transfer to the bank account provided. Depending on your bank, it takes 1-3 days for amount to be reflected in your account. Please note that the status of the job has to be ‘Delivered’ before the delivery fees can be paid.

So far so good

shamer

Reaction score
must send e-mail, they didn't pay me January, I did nothing, end of February I sent e-mail, they paid quite fast, now I'm going call their mobile

I got send leh but no response. We work for the money then still must chase like Ah Long.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got send leh but no response. We work for the money then still must chase like Ah Long.
actually one Malay guy gave a Google Play Store review last time he didn't get pay. I didn't believe

suangern

Reaction score
actually one Malay guy gave a Google Play Store review last time he didn't get pay. I didn't believe

Quite a few people comment about didn't get paid there. Really o$p$, knn!

97600850 got reply anything?

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Quite a few people comment about didn't get paid there. Really o$p$, knn!

97600850 got reply anything?

Their FB also did not update anything since early July. Sending email to them also no reply from them. Looks like our money are gone.

suangern

Reaction score
Emails or whatsapp most likely end up in their spam folder nia. FB can simply act blur, ignore, or even delete. Haiz....

Their FB also did not update anything since early July. Sending email to them also no reply from them. Looks like our money are gone.

ah_nix

Reaction score
Have not been paid for July and August and I just started to pick up jobs, is it normal for Elston to keep delaying pay out by simply quoting financial difficulties!?

suangern

Reaction score
Have not been paid for July and August and I just started to pick up jobs, is it normal for Elston to keep delaying pay out by simply quoting financial difficulties!?

eventually, we have to share his financial difficulties lor. :s22:

OSPS.jpg

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Look like game over for Qourier. My friend told me even Qourier whatsapp have been down since yesterday. He did some deliveries for Uparcel and urbanfox and saw some of the senders previously from Qourier have all jump ships citing slow pickup rate from Qourier. I will be going down to Qourier tomorrow to demand for my payment. Hope they are open.

Cruzer75

Reaction score
Hi, I just sign up & accepted a job from urban fox. I can’t see the collection details on the collection point for this task. Can any lao jiao from urban fox advice. Thks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.