Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere
He is not suitable for Ole tactics because he is slow to release the ball
Everyone started running away from him then he release.

But i like the way he spread the play from one end to the other

From wad i see he seen to thrill in the role of pogba doing now...

Maybe thats why he wasnt even on the bench :vijayadmin:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sanchez and pogba actually work quite well together when I watched them play. like they are on the same wavelength.

1 thing as7 cannot be faulted is his workrate. his mental stats (in FM:s13:) always high on determination, workrate, aggression, bravery. if only pogba has his mentality.

sad to see him go. i thought he would have fit well into a high press system

mentality perhaps. But playing style abit unsure. sanchez cuts too much inside and always seems like running into pogba leh

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.skysports.com/football/...if-manchester-united-do-not-compete-for-title

Seems like Matic not happy sitting on the bench and wants to stir something up.

"I work as hard as I can, we respect the decision, it is mine to show him that he was wrong and to bring me back to where I belong.
‘There is no problem. I told him I disagreed with him, but that he had to decide the team.
‘I have been in football for a long time, I have played almost all the games for all the clubs in the last 10 years.
‘In order for me to play, one had to sit on the bench and accept that fact, and so do I now.
The coach must opt for the team that will fight for the title, and if he does not win, he bears the responsibility.’"

full text feels alright to me

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scholes and Neville urge fans to be patient, while Goal.com wrote that Ole’s tactics are outdated.

:o

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I work as hard as I can, we respect the decision, it is mine to show him that he was wrong and to bring me back to where I belong.
‘There is no problem. I told him I disagreed with him, but that he had to decide the team.
‘I have been in football for a long time, I have played almost all the games for all the clubs in the last 10 years.
‘In order for me to play, one had to sit on the bench and accept that fact, and so do I now.
The coach must opt for the team that will fight for the title, and if he does not win, he bears the responsibility.’"

full text feels alright to me

He talks about his own performance being acceptable but wants Ole to take the blame when things goes wrong? Isn't part of football about teamwork?

He just feels salty being dropped and not acknowledge his performance has been poor since last season.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
He talks about his own performance being acceptable but wants Ole to take the blame when things goes wrong? Isn't part of football about teamwork?

He just feels salty being dropped and not acknowledge his performance has been poor since last season.

Sell the player as he will be virus to the team.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score

he is not wrong though. else why are managers always the first to go?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man utd would not have lost if Smalling was playing.

Smalling was taller and more aggressive than Lindelof and he would not have lost the 2 headers which lead to goals.

Time to get Smalling back from loan and loan out Lindelof.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Smalling was taller and more aggressive than Lindelof and he would not have lost the 2 headers which lead to goals.

can i choke you, lol

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually nub :s13:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
@England
manager Gareth Southgate confirms @JesseLingard has returned to #MUFC from #ThreeLions duty, due to illness.

Can send him back to England camp?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
@England
manager Gareth Southgate confirms @JesseLingard has returned to #MUFC from #ThreeLions duty, due to illness.

Can send him back to England camp?

No, send him OUT! OUT of england and UK please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.