Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
You are not going to have any new devices to use for at good 2 years then. The infinity O display is here to stay for a few years before a decent underscreen camera comes.

But we have already seen how ultra sound finger print scanner performs already.
I already thinking that should my n9 fail, I would be either going to razer phone or rog phone liao.

the punch hole is not that annoying actually...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
Just my personal preference. I cannot tahan notch or punch hole.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are not going to have any new devices to use for at good 2 years then. The infinity O display is here to stay for a few years before a decent underscreen camera comes.

But we have already seen how ultra sound finger print scanner performs already.

Not gonna have any new SAMSUNG devices, oh but the A80 has infinity-O display does it? Maybe you should correct your statement.

And how does the ultrasonic fingerprint perform? Terribly albeit "safer"?

LOL I'd expect you to know the proper terminology of the brand you are promoting.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's September now and Xiaomi has launched Android 10 for K20 Pro and OnePlus soon! Too bad we can't even smell the August security update! :) Hopefully we can get Android 10 for Note 10 before 2020 Christmas!

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's September now and Xiaomi has launched Android 10 for K20 Pro and OnePlus soon! Too bad we can't even smell the August security update! :) Hopefully we can get Android 10 for Note 10 before 2020 Christmas!

:s13::s13::s13::s13::s12::s12::s12:

actually get xiaomi is not bad...

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
The usual la

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not even for my Note8, it was so slow to get android 9 update

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah just because you got the Note 10+ doesn't give you the right to stop us from hoping .. wahahahah :s13::s13:
if you hoping samsung sg to push the update...then can slowly dream...if u know how to Odin.. u will be less dependent on samsung sg :)

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you hoping samsung sg to push the update...then can slowly dream...if u know how to Odin.. u will be less dependent on samsung sg :)

Haha dont even need Odin when you have adb

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if I flash wrongly and Samsung wants to void my warranty.. How?
flash only when you know what you doing...samsung will tell you it's fine to not update to latest..they have samsung knox to protect you...

iPhone is the best when come to timely update. But you pay premium and lose the innovation...

If you really want bring more attention on this matter, try to go to samsung office...and ask for their customer service manager ..maybe can make more visibility than ranting here...its really no samsung people ***** care on this thread.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.