Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtrooper

Reaction score
Ya lah.. now i think i shld go back to aasng. Yday overthink too much..

Its just that cant stand some of the cheapo fares Grab is giving for ulu GS.

for moi i aasng

no care gs or jg, surge or no surge

most impt is to have pings, no pings no income

SuperClubby

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was told by SATA the medical report now have to collect ownself? Thought was they send to LTA directly?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we dunnoe when the new ruling came in

if SATA tells u to ownself collect, i thk really LLST liao

Was told by SATA the medical report now have to collect ownself? Thought was they send to LTA directly?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lah.. now i think i shld go back to aasng. Yday overthink too much..

Its just that cant stand some of the cheapo fares Grab is giving for ulu GS.

Understand ur frustration. However, shut off brain aasng n jus think the cheapos r jus some low life beggars can already. Most importantly is dun get emotional again. If u r very emotional again, it means time to take a break cos u r very tired already.

clockwise

Reaction score
Understand ur frustration. However, shut off brain aasng n jus think the cheapos r jus some low life beggars can already. Most importantly is dun get emotional again. If u r very emotional again, it means time to take a break cos u r very tired already.

Actually what grab is doing, is to capture all the different types of market, based on each riders need and budget.

Same as for the same movie, why some people buy normal tickets, while some buy gold class?

So those who are such, will also be labelled as cheapos by cinema operators, because they never buy gold class?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 6A using GAGT

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually what grab is doing, is to capture all the different types of market, based on each riders need and budget.

Same as for the same movie, why some people buy normal tickets, while some buy gold class?

So those who are such, will also be labelled as cheapos by cinema operators, because they never buy gold class?

Capture market at whose expense?

Screwdiver

Reaction score

I collected the medical report by myself. SATA will update LTA on their system.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Anzua
p51h0bbl.jpg

Grind more, earn more?

This is to force more drivers to drive in the morning

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

clockwise

Reaction score
What does it got to do with your opinion on cheapos? �

That means that the operators can try to expand their revenue lines on the drivers expense, because right now, drivers need the operators more than the operators need the drivers.

That's why, operators can afford to provide cheaper fares to riders who want it.

This has been discussed a few times......drivers want earn as much, and riders want to pay as little.

Operator is there to match the demand/supply and earn from the transactions, that's all.

littledaogei

Reaction score
Fmt1g1Xl.jpg

Cham, 2 days no income yet rental running, accute swollen eye infection, this week rental rebate quota, incentive quota all haven hit. And now is spread to other eye. How to continue die for grab?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.