Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does this mean you can register your set with Sony SG website?

amazon sets does not comes with international warranty, so i have a feeling his also not.
just his sales person's sales tactic is lvl 99.

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
amazon sets does not comes with international warranty, so i have a feeling his also not.
Sony has a tourist warranty system, foreigners who buy from SG can get that as well. I'm guessing it has to be from an authorised dealer's physical store though.

Q1: What is the TLW (Tourist Limited Warranty)?
The TLW is a warranty that is issued* to customers at the point of purchase when they purchase selected products out of their country/area of residence.* Please see Q2.

Q2: Who issues the TLW?
The TLW is issued by selected authorised dealers in selected countries/areas. Please contact the Customer Interaction Centre for the most updated information.

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It’s a tourist warranty. Available to you as long as you ask for it. Mostly from official Sony stores which I bought mine from.

Q1: What is the TLW (Tourist Limited Warranty)?
The TLW is a warranty that is issued* to customers at the point of purchase when they purchase selected products out of their country/area of residence.* Please see Q2.

In Singapore it’s serviced by “Sony Singapore Marketing Company” as listed on their website. Don’t matter you believe it or not. No loss to either of us. +1.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i read the link afger my post.. pls ignore.. lol
no offence, jus casual chit chattting only.

ksksksks

Reaction score
kppDZDU.jpg

Got my set today :s12:

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was talking to my friend in USA about my purchase, and he say he can’t find it anywhere over there. Amazon and even BestBuy got a waiting list for the stock. Sony really raking in the money sia.

chanbri

Reaction score
Anybody audition this before and compared to B&O E8 and Sennheiser Momentum? How would you compare the 3?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

MZeee18

Reaction score
Only tried against Sennheiser. Sennheiser audio is still better but its battery is not good. I sold away my Sennheiser and just used this Sony now.

Anybody audition this before and compared to B&O E8 and Sennheiser Momentum? How would you compare the 3?

chanbri

Reaction score
Only tried against Sennheiser. Sennheiser audio is still better but its battery is not good. I sold away my Sennheiser and just used this Sony now.
How bad is the momentum battery life for you to give up the sound quality?

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
How bad is the momentum battery life for you to give up the sound quality?

Heard quite bad, battery leaks even you put it in the case, it will not auto switch off, on standby mode all the way. Can last only 3 hours or less.

Was also comparing these 2 before settling down on Sony

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz updated f/w to 1.3.0
anyone tried?
i dun notice any changes... :s13:
but yesterday went COMEX, audio playback really jialat, very jerky
switch to airpod, no problem

hope new firmware will improve for such scenario...

btw, after updated windows, i hv problem getting audio output to this earpice too, new f/w shud hv solved this

chanbri

Reaction score
Is it due to Bluetooth interference?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it due to Bluetooth interference?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Probably, I've read that bluetooth uses the same frequency band as wifi, so there's bound to be interference around electronic heavy areas. Don't know how apple circumvents that issue.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.