Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just come back from comex 2019.. not much promotion..

Tried 1more and outlier air..

Outlier air keep getting cut off.. the sales person said a lot ppl are using Bluetooth..thats why.. but tried 1more from booth which is around 20m away.. no issue at all..

Creative outlier air is tight fit for spoets but to me can be uncomfortable as it does not feel natural.. I prefer 1more fit as it seems like there is a very natural fit..

Sound wise like not much diff..

In e end still planned to get mpow T5

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just come back from comex 2019.. not much promotion..

Tried 1more and outlier air..

Outlier air keep getting cut off.. the sales person said a lot ppl are using Bluetooth..thats why.. but tried 1more from booth which is around 20m away.. no issue at all..

Creative outlier air is tight fit for spoets but to me can be uncomfortable as it does not feel natural.. I prefer 1more fit as it seems like there is a very natural fit..

Sound wise like not much diff..

In e end still planned to get mpow T5
I was there and indeed the cut off was really bad. In the end, gave up.

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was there and indeed the cut off was really bad. In the end, gave up.
It totally no usable.. the cut off happened every 2 secs..

Even they sell give another 20 dollar discount.. I might not buy it..

Just walk a bit down can test 1more stylish.. totally can see the diff..

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya outlier air connection is quite weak, probably that's why the battery life is so long.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah. so jia lat for outlier air? I remember when i first went to IT show during launch to test still okay. daily use also okay. :s13: maybe the situation at IT show too extreme liao or they running some low power bluetooth mode to save battery like DigDub suggested, so in more crowded place a bit weak. haha.

anyway, Mifo O2 is interesting. The highs are actually more extended than the Mifo O5 Pro. Bass is non-existent of course because of the fit. haha will try jogging with it later.

Also lazada now I can get Sabbat E12 Ultra at $48.90 on lazada because of a new user coupon they gave plus shop discount. Thinking should hoot or not or wait till 9.9 to see if price drops further. haha. Also thinking if i should just don't waste any more money on TWS earbuds. lol. :s13:

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah. so jia lat for outlier air? I remember when i first went to IT show during launch to test still okay. daily use also okay. :s13: maybe the situation at IT show too extreme liao or they running some low power bluetooth mode to save battery like DigDub suggested, so in more crowded place a bit weak. haha.

anyway, Mifo O2 is interesting. The highs are actually more extended than the Mifo O5 Pro. Bass is non-existent of course because of the fit. haha will try jogging with it later.

Also lazada now I can get Sabbat E12 Ultra at $48.90 on lazada because of a new user coupon they gave plus shop discount. Thinking should hoot or not or wait till 9.9 to see if price drops further. haha. Also thinking if i should just don't waste any more money on TWS earbuds. lol. :s13:
There were at least 4 to 5 station if trying the outlier..

Quite a big crowd..

Sabbat E12 ultra will solve all sabbat E12 connection issue on paper ?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There were at least 4 to 5 station if trying the outlier..

Quite a big crowd..

Sabbat E12 ultra will solve all sabbat E12 connection issue on paper ?

Probably no. haha. Outlier Air is using Qualcomm QCC302X series chipset, not sure 3020 or 3026. Sabbat E12 Ultra using QCC3020, Mpow M5 also using QCC3020. 1More Stylish from what I know is QCC3020 too.:s13:

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably no. haha. Outlier Air is using Qualcomm QCC302X series chipset, not sure 3020 or 3026. Sabbat E12 Ultra using QCC3020, Mpow M5 also using QCC3020. 1More Stylish from what I know is QCC3020 too.:s13:
For the outlier I tested.. the right side kept getting cut off.. the other side is working fine.. not sure why there is this issue when it's crowded

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the outlier I tested.. the right side kept getting cut off.. the other side is working fine.. not sure why there is this issue when it's crowded
I think main connection is on the left for tws? Hence left is always more stable than right. When I tested, right side keep on cutting OFF too.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think main connection is on the left for tws? Hence left is always more stable than right. When I tested, right side keep on cutting OFF too.

For outlier air can choose either as main actually. For me the only time i hear stutter is mostly on the left side, and when I accidentally use the Right side as the main. If use left as main I don't have any issues. This is with Pixel 2/3a though, with Samsung/LG phones it seems more reliable for me. :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2019-09-06.png

$5 off for 9.9, then i have a 10 off 30 coupon which I think can stack. so S$47.99. HMMMMMM

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For outlier air can choose either as main actually. For me the only time i hear stutter is mostly on the left side, and when I accidentally use the Right side as the main. If use left as main I don't have any issues. This is with Pixel 2/3a though, with Samsung/LG phones it seems more reliable for me. :s13:
I'm using Samsung.. no lag on YouTube.. the issue is the fit and Bluetooth reliability

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tested on the spot with my Sony wf1000xm3, Sony suffered much lesser cut off. About 3 very short cut off as compared to outlier, right side was basically unusable. Both tested on my mate 20x.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally received the BT cable from KZ, and paired with even the ZSN Pro, it sounds better than any true wireless earbuds I've tested so far. :/ And this combo is like around $36 for me only. Paid $15.41 for the ZSN Pro, and $20.92 for the BT cable.

Slightly different sound compared to wired, like slightly lesser details in the highs and lows, but not a big difference at all and is still really good. It's super loud as well, on Pixel 2 just need to use like 50% volume only. Also it supports aptx-HD.

Just that the cable is a bit long for my liking, and can't really use this for jogging for me. Can't wait for the ZS10 Pro to reach. :s13:

nickmx1896

Reaction score
Finally received the BT cable from KZ, and paired with even the ZSN Pro, it sounds better than any true wireless earbuds I've tested so far. :/ And this combo is like around $36 for me only. Paid $15.41 for the ZSN Pro, and $20.92 for the BT cable.

Slightly different sound compared to wired, like slightly lesser details in the highs and lows, but not a big difference at all and is still really good. It's super loud as well, on Pixel 2 just need to use like 50% volume only. Also it supports aptx-HD.

Just that the cable is a bit long for my liking, and can't really use this for jogging for me. Can't wait for the ZS10 Pro to reach. :s13:

Thanks for your input! :D So you feel this cable is really better than the previous Bluetooth cable? BTW, is the charging for the cable micro or USB-c (can't seem to find any info regarding this on AliExpress)? Also, is the length of the wire when hung around your neck just nice?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input! :D So you feel this cable is really better than the previous Bluetooth cable? BTW, is the charging for the cable micro or USB-c (can't seem to find any info regarding this on AliExpress)? Also, is the length of the wire when hung around your neck just nice?

Yeah. it's a definitely upgrade over the previous one. the preformed earhooks, and aptx-hd are a nice to have. It's microUSB sadly. lol, and the length of the cable is a little too long for my liking. Not sure where to cable shorteners that will fit the cable. Used to have for the Samsung Level Active, but threw those away already, and the jaybird X2 ones doesn't fit since they use flat cable. Maybe just have to live with it. :s22:

Interestingly, notice a bit of a volume jump at around 55%-60%. Like one click would make it go up in volume more. But not as crazy as the jump on the KZ T1 though. still ok for me.

EDIT: Length comparison jaybird x2 vs the KZ cable. Jaybird length is spot on for me.

2019-09-07.jpg

Last edited:

user168

Reaction score
Earin m2. Smallest in the world. Using it as always get earache from the rest of TWS.

Wah really small, afraid will lose easily. Maybe wait for Jabra Elite 75t to launch then go try :s13:
Shortlisted Jaybird Vista but seems like Jaybirds TW not lasting?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.