How to change starhub public IP address?

Questin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It never seems to change. I have tried turning off ONT/Router overnight, but it still doesnt change the next day. Also tried unplugging both, turning on the ONT first, then the router a few minutes later. No change.

Found some posts suggesting to change the MAC address of the router but i see no option to do that in the router settings...

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It never seems to change. I have tried turning off ONT/Router overnight, but it still doesnt change the next day. Also tried unplugging both, turning on the ONT first, then the router a few minutes later. No change.

Found some posts suggesting to change the MAC address of the router but i see no option to do that in the router settings...
is there a reason why you need to change your public IP ?

Cyberboy128

Reaction score
Login to ur router, find the option to release the IP.

Power off, wait 15 mins before power up again.

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try email/call CSO to change?

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

Questin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had to use the clone mac address option in the router settings to do it. The IPs seem to be permanently tied to the MAC address, or at least for a VERY long time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.