Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat is the maximum capacity the switch can handle ?

From Nintendo website:

The following types of microSD cards are supported on Nintendo Switch:

microSD (up to 2 GB)
microSDHC (4 GB - 32 GB)
microSDXC (64 GB and above)
Important:In order to use a microSDXC card on the Nintendo Switch console, a system update is required.
In order to improve your gameplay experience, using a microSD card with a higher transfer speed is recommended.

High-speed microSD card guidelines:

UHS-I (Ultra High Speed Phase I) compatible
Transfer speed 60 - 95 MB/sec (the higher the transfer speed, the better gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch)

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
What’s the diff between the switch lite and revised switch in terms of processing power and graphics?

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
From Nintendo website:

The following types of microSD cards are supported on Nintendo Switch:

microSD (up to 2 GB)
microSDHC (4 GB - 32 GB)
microSDXC (64 GB and above)
Important:In order to use a microSDXC card on the Nintendo Switch console, a system update is required.
In order to improve your gameplay experience, using a microSD card with a higher transfer speed is recommended.

High-speed microSD card guidelines:

UHS-I (Ultra High Speed Phase I) compatible
Transfer speed 60 - 95 MB/sec (the higher the transfer speed, the better gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch)

new out-of-the-box gen 2 console should be updated already bah.....

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Anywhere to see lobang for Nintendo family online subscription? I wanna play the SNES games..

vironix

Reaction score
Still waiting for gen2 switch 9.9 deal

Sent from the anal hair of Thanos using GAGT

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I ordered from Caseology. They also offered free gift of screen protector, joycon silicone cover, analog stick cover and USB C cable.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
I received my gen 2 Korean export set yesterday. I wasn't required to pay any GST. =)

vironix

Reaction score
I received my gen 2 Korean export set yesterday. I wasn't required to pay any GST. =)

Bro ask u. What happens if u receive Korean set Is DOA

mohaha

Reaction score
Bro ask u. What happens if u receive Korean set Is DOA

Spend extra money and send back to the korea seller for warranty as nintendo switch warranty is base region lock. So is a heng or suay thing

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Just bought a G-Story portable monitor at COMEX just now, been using it while plugging the USB C cable into the monitor and Switch and also another USB C cable to power the monitor. Want to ask, even though it runs fine, it won't brick or damage my Switch USB C port right?

BassDude

Reaction score
Just bought a G-Story portable monitor at COMEX just now, been using it while plugging the USB C cable into the monitor and Switch and also another USB C cable to power the monitor. Want to ask, even though it runs fine, it won't brick or damage my Switch USB C port right?

I've been using for more than a month while overseas. I have used tried Choetech 60w PD power adapter, switch power adapter and a PD power bank. All work fine.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
What screen size are they selling and what price?

Zakhri32

Reaction score
I've been using for more than a month while overseas. I have used tried Choetech 60w PD power adapter, switch power adapter and a PD power bank. All work fine.

Good to know, I too am using a Choetech 60w power adapter, seems to work just fine.

What screen size are they selling and what price?

They only selling 15.6 inch model, bought from the PlayStation booth, listed price 279 but the promoter offered me 260, ok ba, of course can get cheaper alternatives on Lazada but I cannot wait that long for it to deliver :s13:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good to know, I too am using a Choetech 60w power adapter, seems to work just fine.

They only selling 15.6 inch model, bought from the PlayStation booth, listed price 279 but the promoter offered me 260, ok ba, of course can get cheaper alternatives on Lazada but I cannot wait that long for it to deliver
:s13:

Good price lo. Last time I bought when.first released not that cheap. Also dead pixel n went back to their branch in bugis+ to exchange.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't say bo-jio 9/9 qisahn sales first 50 redemption camper can start to setup tent around 10am

WvUifwD.jpg

vironix

Reaction score
Got it for 399. 438 minus 29 voucher minus 10 cc discount

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.