Posted to ITI as infantry trooper do what?

dfdsow

Reaction score
Hi, one of my best friends recently got posted to ITI as an infantry trooper. Just helping him to ask what will he be doing there? Cause as far as me and my friends are aware ITI train reservist one, so he also dk what he'll be doing there

Spearmint90

Reaction score
He is an Infantry Trooper and hence he is posted to OPFOR Coy. He needs to go through 3 months of AIT with other SIR at different camp and upon completion of course, he will be back to ITI.

His main role is to be an aggressor/enemy during ATEC/exercise missions outfield. Nights Out will be on Wednesday when there’s no trainings but it depends if the CSM allows you to go. Other than that, nothing much but just aware that you will frequently go outfield tho.

Eighty7

Reaction score
He is an Infantry Trooper and hence he is posted to OPFOR Coy. He needs to go through 3 months of AIT with other SIR at different camp and upon completion of course, he will be back to ITI.

His main role is to be an aggressor/enemy during ATEC/exercise missions outfield. Nights Out will be on Wednesday when there’s no trainings but it depends if the CSM allows you to go. Other than that, nothing much but just aware that you will frequently go outfield tho.

Plus wearing the old SAF uniform often for field training

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.