Maokong Gondola

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Query on the ride

Is the cabin air ventailation cool enough?

If I were to get off during one of the station even without reaching the final st can I board in again or I need to pay again?

It there any round trip ticket ? Or I need to buy again when I reach the final st?

Last edited:

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
Query on the ride

If I were to get off during one of the station even without reaching the final st can I board in again or I need to pay again?

It there any round trip ticket ? Or I need to buy again when I reach the final st?
So far I check klook they hav combo round trip ticket.. Intend to go next week when visit taiwan

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that great i plan on going in the early morning then afternoon go to taipei zoo.
do kimdly update your experience there. thank

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ride itself interesting, it goes up & down as it travel along the hilly terrain. you can see taipei 101 at some point. though i visited during the day, i think night view might be nicer

there are 2 types of cabin, regular & crystal with latter have glass floor. so if interested in crystal cabin, be sure u queue the correct lane.

it's cooler up there so bring a light jacket
that great i plan on going in the early morning then afternoon go to taipei zoo.
do kimdly update your experience there. thank

neutralph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do take note of their maintenance day and the weather. I think is Monday. If the weather is bad (e.g. Typhoon or big thunderstorm) will also cancel.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ride itself interesting, it goes up & down as it travel along the hilly terrain. you can see taipei 101 at some point. though i visited during the day, i think night view might be nicer

there are 2 types of cabin, regular & crystal with latter have glass floor. so if interested in crystal cabin, be sure u queue the correct lane.

it's cooler up there so bring a light jacket

wow . looking forward to this ride when i visit taiwan.

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
Query on the ride

The cabin not really cool As I go around 11am.. If u use easy card, u alight any station u just tap out and in when later board again

rootz

Reaction score
Depends on the season that u went on. I went during end of year. Cooling and nice.

And youyou card offers discount if I recall correctly. It will be a fun ride.

Query on the ride

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think i be purchasing the easy card since most of my journey i be on the MRT. Should save me the hazer of keep queuing for tickets at the counter.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the zoo better than SG ZOO?

Singapore zoo is a joke, especially the ticket price. i find taipei zoo more fun for the children, and the tickets are super cheap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.