OCBC Titanium Mastercard

mnd.ng

Reaction score
Hi, for the Titanium rewards claim to Krisflyer miles (25,000 OCBC$ for 10,000 Krisflyer miles), does the miles expire?

botakbotak

Reaction score
Hello OCBC,

Can I check with you if Venus tears is eligible for the 10x reward?

And also I would like to check if artisan jewellery is eligible for the 10x?

Thank you.

Last edited:

jonlin3010

Reaction score
Hi Ocbc, are purchases made at at Shilla Duty Free Changi Airport eligible for the 10x rewards promotion?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello OCBC,

Can I check with you if Venus tears is eligible for the 10x reward?

And also I would like to check if artisan jewellery is eligible for the 10x?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Jewelry merchants are not eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, for the Titanium rewards claim to Krisflyer miles (25,000 OCBC$ for 10,000 Krisflyer miles), does the miles expire?

Hi mnd.ng,

Once you have converted the OCBC$ to Krisflyer miles, it will follow the conditions set by Krisflyer.

KrisFlyer miles will expire after three years at the end of the equivalent month in which they were earned.

^DG

winhow

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

How can I check the following given that in an anniversary year, only 120,000 OCBC$ (10x) can be earned:

- Next renewal month & year for my TR
- My current S$1 spend till date (assuming each S$1 = 10x OCBC$)

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

How can I check the following given that in an anniversary year, only 120,000 OCBC$ (10x) can be earned:

- Next renewal month & year for my TR
- My current S$1 spend till date (assuming each S$1 = 10x OCBC$)
Hi Winhow,

Our service executive will be able to advise you on your card anniversary year & the total OCBC$ earned till date. Please feel free to call our hotline at 1800-363-3333. Alternatively, you may also send in a secured mail via Internet Banking.

^CC

zumaba

Reaction score
Hi, OCBC: may I know when my bonus points earned in Aug (my statement date is on Sep.1) will be credited? thx

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, OCBC: may I know when my bonus points earned in Aug (my statement date is on Sep.1) will be credited? thx

Hi zumaba,

1x OCBC$ will be credited once the transaction is posted. The remaining 9X OCBC$ will be credited at the end of the following month, based on the transaction posted date.

You may refer to the 2 examples below:

If the purchase was made on 2 August & the merchant has posted the transaction on 6 August, 9X OCBC$ will be credited by the end of September.

However, if you have only made the purchase on 30 August & the merchant only posted the transaction on 1 September, 9X OCBC$ will then only be credited by the end of October.

Hope this clarifies!

^CC

sylves

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Understand that purchasing electronic stuffs from titanium card will entitled to 10x rewards.

Can I now if vendor: mydigitallock will fall into this electronic purchase category?

Tks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Understand that purchasing electronic stuffs from titanium card will entitled to 10x rewards.

Can I now if vendor: mydigitallock will fall into this electronic purchase category?

Tks

Hi sylves,

We are checking & will get back to you asap.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Tks

Hi sylves,

My Digital Lock will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.