Release dates for AIB RX5700 gfx cards (non reference)

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

moonSymph

Reaction score
did u try a clean install of os? also don't use other 3rd party tool like msi burner.. actually u can monitor using global wattman..

also for artifact usually is gpu mem issue.. did u oc gpu mem? otherwise maybe u get a lemon..

waliao should have went with super 2070

i bought the pulse 5700xt, so far keep having issues.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/d0fle3/5700xt_andor_drivers_are_really_dissapointing/

weird artifacts + alt tab in will lag + random crashes.

cant' even use Msi after burner to monitor

Last edited:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@silentears did you run DDU before installing AMD driver for the 5700XT?

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@silentears did you run DDU before installing AMD driver for the 5700XT?

yup 10 chara.

anyway i updated to the latest firmware.

no more weird artifacts when alt tab back, but micro stuttering still persists with occasional black screen when using chrome.

Did you guys off hardware acceleration for chrome?

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That black Chrome tab happened to me too (with my Red Devil VEGA64), I think it's a driver issue, funny thing though, it seems to resolved itself in my case as Chrome seems to be working fine now.....using Adrenalin 19.9.1

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If pluse and red dragon 5700xt same price
Which one is the better buy?
That should be an easy one, IF PowerColor offers 3 year warranty and Sapphire offers just two, then I'd go with PowerColor.

BTW, nobody bought the THICC yet? I want to see it in a system, might self-poison......on 2nd thought, don't post pic.

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If pluse and red dragon 5700xt same price
Which one is the better buy?

red dragon, but red devil even better :s13:

That should be an easy one, IF PowerColor offers 3 year warranty and Sapphire offers just two, then I'd go with PowerColor.

BTW, nobody bought the THICC yet? I want to see it in a system, might self-poison......on 2nd thought, don't post pic.

iirc i saw lazada selling . same price with red devil. exp for dual fan version, but dunno hows the temp like since its so thick :o

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
red dragon, but red devil even better :s13:

iirc i saw lazada selling . same price with red devil. exp for dual fan version, but dunno hows the temp like since its so thick :o

thicc should have good temps because the heat-sink is about double thickness. Very nice design though without RGB.

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning 12+am at Lazada I wanted to checkout Red Dragon RX5700XT but sold out, tried the non XT version also same. :(
The other stores have stock but price is >$30 higher :eek:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning 12+am at Lazada I wanted to checkout Red Dragon RX5700XT but sold out, tried the non XT version also same. :(
The other stores have stock but price is >$30 higher :eek:
Peeps recognise the quality and benfits of 3 years warranty vs 2 years, for this sort of thing, legs and hands must be fast dah.:D

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Peeps recognise the quality and benfits of 3 years warranty vs 2 years, for this sort of thing, legs and hands must be fast dah.:D

I wasted my time on Ezbuy grabpay $8 off checkout, hard to believe at 12am fully redeem ?:eek:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wasted my time on Ezbuy grabpay $8 off checkout, hard to believe at 12am fully redeem ?:eek:
I almost self-poisoned because went to look at Lazada and saw the THICC II and very tempted, but......but must control as my VEGA64 Red Devil is doing a good job. Come to think of it, maybe next year when NAVI23's out, I might have to choose between PC Red Devil and THICC III (?)

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I almost self-poisoned because went to look at Lazada and saw the THICC II and very tempted, but......but must control as my VEGA64 Red Devil is doing a good job. Come to think of it, maybe next year when NAVI23's out, I might have to choose between PC Red Devil and THICC III (?)

You are a die hard AMD gpu supporter. :D

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are a die hard AMD gpu supporter. :D
Yes, I always have been since the good ole ATi 9700 Pro days, among first few here with 2x HD5800 running triple monitor EyeFinity here. Yes, I dabble with nVidia as well, so I guess I've lost my hardcore ATi/AMD GPU guy rating, but like now, IF I have 3 rigs, at least two must die die have AMD GPU's.

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, I always have been since the good ole ATi 9700 Pro days, among first few here with 2x HD5800 running triple monitor EyeFinity here. Yes, I dabble with nVidia as well, so I guess I've lost my hardcore ATi/AMD GPU guy rating, but like now, IF I have 3 rigs, at least two must die die have AMD GPU's.

I started earlier than you, ISA ATI Mach32 4Mb gfx card that cost me >$1k

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.