Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

bbqbeans

Reaction score
Anyone tried the JBL Free X truly wireless in-ear earbuds?

Am considering between this and the Creative Outlier.

Appreciate all good advise.

Thanks

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh. Nice. Haha. But after using the BT cable for a bit and taking it out.. I probably won't be using that for daily usage. Haha. The KZ cable is a bit too long for my liking. So wear while walking around is still a little annoying.

Actually maybe even more annoying than using wired since the rubber doesn't flow down as nicely, so when I turn my head it pushes the cable around a bit too much, affecting the fit of the earbuds. Especially without a bit of weight to pull the earbuds down a little the earhooks doesn't really hook as nicely for my ears too. :'(

Also couldn't wait for the Zs10 pro to arrive, so meanwhile go hoot Tin T2 to try first. ZSN Pro a bit too harsh and fatiguing for me for prolonged use.

just saw zsx + 5.0 = $6x nia...
quite abit of savingss

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh. Nice. Haha. But after using the BT cable for a bit and taking it out.. I probably won't be using that for daily usage. Haha. The KZ cable is a bit too long for my liking. So wear while walking around is still a little annoying.

Actually maybe even more annoying than using wired since the rubber doesn't flow down as nicely, so when I turn my head it pushes the cable around a bit too much, affecting the fit of the earbuds. Especially without a bit of weight to pull the earbuds down a little the earhooks doesn't really hook as nicely for my ears too. :'(

Also couldn't wait for the Zs10 pro to arrive, so meanwhile go hoot Tin T2 to try first. ZSN Pro a bit too harsh and fatiguing for me for prolonged use.

even the 4.0 also long.. i tuck them inside my collar... let them drop down from ear like siao a like that.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really digging the sound of the Monster Clarity HD sound now. Consumer friendly sound yet has good resolving sound with clarity.

benzene

Reaction score
Anyone keen on Jaybird Vista
(from kris shop)
2 pairs are $454
looking someone to share (pm me)

chanbri

Reaction score
Which one has the best sound quality for sub$100?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Sh1t. My QCY T1C just spoilt due to water dropped on it

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

rerear

Reaction score
Can higher current rating USB type-C cables be used on Sabbat E12? Seems to have a warning on the booklet?

darkthief09

Reaction score
Im currently using ZNT D06-A wireless earbuds, affordable price and quite good quality for the price paid.

nickmx1896

Reaction score

Thanks to your input, I got the ZS10 Pro and the aptxhd Bluetooth cable from taobao yesterday. I trust the after sales service of taobao more than Shopee XD. Can't wait for it man haha. Only downside is my Note 10 Plus damn stupid, need get new USB C to 3.5mm dongle, think my existing one don't have Dac inbuilt or something.

Hopefully I can find something to try and clip the long Bluetooth cables together so not so zoh teng.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to your input, I got the ZS10 Pro and the aptxhd Bluetooth cable from taobao yesterday. I trust the after sales service of taobao more than Shopee XD. Can't wait for it man haha. Only downside is my Note 10 Plus damn stupid, need get new USB C to 3.5mm dongle, think my existing one don't have Dac inbuilt or something.

Hopefully I can find something to try and clip the long Bluetooth cables together so not so zoh teng.

y not get the zsx?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered TRN V90?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

seems like a close competitor to the ZSX? But design doesn't look as nice? haha.

I think cos now it's quite new, not much reviews around, and even if have also not sure whether to trust them. So I rather get the ZS10 Pro which is recommended by so many people.

From the few reviews I've seen, most say that the ZSX is quite similar? Just more details in the higher frequencies. But that could mean more fatigue when listening to as well. Still waiting for my ZS10 Pro and maybe ZSX, but not sure when will reach. haha.

Anyway, this shure BT cable looks solid on paper.

https://www.amazon.com/Shure-RMCE-BT2-High-Resolution-Bluetooth-Communication/dp/B07HYMWSGY

aptx, aptx hd, aptc low latency, aac, sbc. Just missing LDAC nia. haha. But the price can buy like three Tin t2 liao... :(

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Started selling? Which store do u recommend?

started selling awhile back lazada, shopee, qoo10 all have. I thought would be similar to sabbat e12, but according to review say mids and highs better which is why I didn't buy the sabbat e12 in the first place. But now like not worth already. during 9.9 sale can get at under 50 sgd. :s22: maybe wait 10.10 or 11.11? haha

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been spending some time revisiting the mifo o5 pro again, and after testing other "better" sounding ones with like better bass, brighter highs, I'm starting to appreciate the sound of the Mifo O5 Pro again.

It's a more gentle and smoother sound signature? Like bass not overly emphasised, higher frequencies are rolled off too. So the mids stand out a bit more, and it's a comfortable pair of earbuds to use for longer periods of time. Like I can literally use it for hours and not feel fatigue, at least if I don't play it at too high volume.

I passed my sister the mifo o5 pro after I was done with it, then I swapped with her the Mpow M5 recently so I can compare the mifo o5 pro with o2. She says the same also. her usage is like office use. she's wearing it while travelling to and fro work, then in office will use it for extended periods also. Her feedback is that the Mpow M5 is definitely less comfortable to listen to and will give her a bit of headache if listen too long on it. The fit is also a lot more comfortable for the mifo. She also mention the Mifo O5 has better battery life and connection to her Note8? (But for me it's the other way round, not sure why.) So she prefers the Mifo O5 Pro. :s13:

Side note: Avoid the Mifo O2. Not worth buying IMO. haha

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.