Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Problem with sennheiser was with the battery leak.

There were a few times when I took the earbuds out only to realise that the battery was flat.

Apparently, the earbuds doesn’t turn off when u place them in the charging case that has no charge left.

Firmware updates did not solve the problem for me and Sennheiser also has no solution. So I had to sell it away.

I prefer the sound quality of the Sennheiser as compared to Sony. But the ANC really is what I enjoy about the Sony.

How bad is the momentum battery life for you to give up the sound quality?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

MZeee18

Reaction score
Couldn’t have said it any better. I always feel insecure knowing that I can go out to work, to play music while commuting only to realise there’s no batt. Then I’ll have to give it a quick charge then it’ll be usable.

I settled for Sony after trying it out for a week and sold off my Sennheiser. The audio is still superb but Sony audio is still acceptable to me plus the battery is a winner

There were a few times when I took the earbuds out only to realise that the battery was flat.

Apparently, the earbuds doesn’t turn off when u place them in the charging case that has no charge left.

Firmware updates did not solve the problem for me and Sennheiser also has no solution. So I had to sell it away.

I prefer the sound quality of the Sennheiser as compared to Sony. But the ANC really is what I enjoy about the Sony.

ksksksks

Reaction score

Had the same issue and sold it off before they pushed out the firmware update. My friend updated his and solved his battery issue.

chanbri

Reaction score
Had the same issue and sold it off before they pushed out the firmware update. My friend updated his and solved his battery issue.
So you're saying they fixed the battery issue?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
So you're saying they fixed the battery issue?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Wah, like that maybe you can buy Sennheiser liao, Sennheiser SQ better than Sony, tried it in Stereo with both TWE, Sennheiser really no horse run.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, like that maybe you can buy Sennheiser liao, Sennheiser SQ better than Sony, tried it in Stereo with both TWE, Sennheiser really no horse run.
But battery life not long leh... N anc... How I wish sony has sound as gd as senheiser then that will be great

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
But battery life not long leh... N anc... How I wish sony has sound as gd as senheiser then that will be great

cant have best of both world lah. I also opt for Sony...hahaha

because of the ANC and battery life, so far the best lor almost 24 hours including the case charging

but if you go work, home Sennheiser maybe better, cos in office you can charge, home you also can charge. May not be that good if bring out traveling ba.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.