Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Hi. I have 3A2C. I’m thinking of renting Rav 4 from Nobirds.
I will probably need 2 booster seats for my 5yo and 8yo.
Is Rav4 spacious for 5 of us?
Or I should consider outlander?
The interior space if Rav4 n outlander is about the same unless u go for Toyota Kluger but nobirds don't have.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The outlander has the 7 seater variant. That might work.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7 of you will feel like sardines in the car, can't imagine with all those luggage.. impossible to fit the imax with the seats up, if 5 pax maybe possible

I took the imax taxi from the airport to my accommodation. 7 adults, 1 toddler and 1 baby. With 7 luggage. The driver managed to stack all 7 at the back with the seats up. So it's doable, I guess. Just how comfortable they want the ride to be.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caenival boot very big too. Just that imax is taller. More van like. Hehe

I booked the 8 seater from no birds. And they gave me the tarago instead of the carnival. Then I went to kpo the carnival. It's more spacious than the tarago. So for those booking the 8 seater.. try to get the carnival (not sure if can choose thou)

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
I booked the 8 seater from no birds. And they gave me the tarago instead of the carnival. Then I went to kpo the carnival. It's more spacious than the tarago. So for those booking the 8 seater.. try to get the carnival (not sure if can choose thou)
They only have limited cars to choose from this website.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took the imax taxi from the airport to my accommodation. 7 adults, 1 toddler and 1 baby. With 7 luggage. The driver managed to stack all 7 at the back with the seats up. So it's doable, I guess. Just how comfortable they want the ride to be.

Oh yea, I just had a look at the boot space and it's 845l. For taxi ride i think still ok, but not for a road trip.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RAV4 boot can fit how many big luggage?

Maybe this can help estimate?

2017-toyota-rav4-gxl-suv-blue-dean-mccartney-1200x800-%283%29.jpg

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Manage to squeeze 3 large luggage, 2 cabin size luggage into rav4 and still fit 1 driver and 4 passenger. Quite okay

iceblendedchoc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe this can help estimate?

2017-toyota-rav4-gxl-suv-blue-dean-mccartney-1200x800-%283%29.jpg

Rented a rav4 for my oct trip. This is good boot space...
2 child seats, 2 adults (Inc driver), 1 large luggage, 1 duffle bag, one regular size stroller. I think can fit everything very comfortably

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Just to confirm, for car rental we just need to bring our driving license or need to convert to international license?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.