Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rich people don’t bother with using watches as investments lah. Talking about the truly rich, not 7-figure bank account type rich.

It’s middle income play middle income.

what i mean, they are bored with life.

nothing much to do.

They see people craze about rolex, they buy and buy to disturb the market :s13:

use $$$ to make fool on people. :s13:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10k mark up I give you

Wah.... you mark me, I mark you, we gotten into a phase where we consumers is ok to pay mark up prices. Haha these is how grey dealers huat! See which idiot wanna pay $10k mark up :s22:

I guess the good times of watch buying is long gone... so is our super discount from ADs... wish I bought more watches back in 2007-2010 period.

lionel_chen

Reaction score
Hi,

Can I ask what the typical discount the retailers are giving now for Rolex Datejust series? What’s the max?

Thanks

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know something is coming when resellers post on their IGs the subtle message that

"historically, rolex prices have never gone down over the years"

I agree with the statement if what they meant was RRP. But crazy resell prices these past 3 years will fall back to near RRP for most models in 3 years.

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know something is coming when resellers post on their IGs the subtle message that

"historically, rolex prices have never gone down over the years"

I agree with the statement if what they meant was RRP. But crazy resell prices these past 3 years will fall back to near RRP for most models in 3 years.

strongly agreed.

but flipper will never agreed. They are not limited edition model, they dont accept this fact.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We come to a time where even datejust do not get discount at local ADs, citing the "lack of supply and high in demand" :s13:

Dunno to laugh or cry~ :s22:

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We come to a time where even datejust do not get discount at local ADs, citing the "lack of supply and high in demand" :s13:

Rolex is a want and not a need.

There is many other brand to wear , infact how many buy rolex cos it retain value not because they like the design ?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex is a want and not a need.

There is many other brand to wear , infact how many buy rolex cos it retain value not because they like the design ?

a ton + logo

but to some, they want to buy a luxury piece or rather a expensive watch to wear but is not a WIS, so they naturally think of rolex, the one brand they know.

and if **** goes south, they can offload it and get back, maybe at least 65-70% (for non sports) or 85% sports of the price they paid for.

win win for them. but the WIS, where got think of lose money.

cannot generalise in 1 go.

Plikhz

Reaction score

Its not only that... Nowadays the AD don't even care abt any customer service at all... They ignored me on all fronts after I missed their new tudor boutique opening 2 months ago. Wow its quite unbelievable how arrogant they have become from the constant bootlicking

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys , would like your 2cents . Is it worth to get a Batman date 2016 at ard 20k ?
You should be able to get it between 17-19k.. but no 20K

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

spade18

Reaction score
I was looking at those 36mth 0% installment kind . The price all seems to be ard 20k

You should be able to get it between 17-19k.. but no 20K

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was looking at those 36mth 0% installment kind . The price all seems to be ard 20k

definitely no.

dont overpay just becos they provide installment, they already mark up overly high for you to enjoy 0% installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.