B&O Beoplay E8

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought the E8 v2.0 indigo blue from the Grand Hyatt showroom, comes with complementary Belkin 5W wireless charger.

Was told the earbuds actually are slightly improved over the first gen, with better bass response and treble. The new wireless charging case feels more solid and premium due to metal accents as well and the indigo blue colour I chose have a unique shade to it.

canberra85

Reaction score
I just bought the E8 v2.0 indigo blue from the Grand Hyatt showroom, comes with complementary Belkin 5W wireless charger.

Was told the earbuds actually are slightly improved over the first gen, with better bass response and treble. The new wireless charging case feels more solid and premium due to metal accents as well and the indigo blue colour I chose have a unique shade to it.

How the connection so far ? Does it lag or disconnect in places like MRT , shopping mall or roads ?

Jonathan Emmy Switcher

Reaction score
I got the Sony WF-1000x previously. It is good but the connection usually drops. Switched to Bose Soundsport Free. Does your Sony drops connection too?

Mostly is the left and right , one is them drop momentarily. Usually happens suddenly but quickly. Minor annoyance

Nintendou

Reaction score
Just wondering, is the 2.0 much better than the original e8 or better to go for the savings?

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the earbud sponge really need to get the soft memoryfoam kind. totally make a big difference

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell my E8. Super under utilised and also looking to buy the Beats Powerbeats pro.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any E8 users here experiences that the E8 runs out of battery when its not used for months and its in the cradle?

ckjoe234

Master Member
Reaction score

just got my pair of E8 V2 too after comparing it with galaxy buds. prefer the sound of B&o to go my N10+...at max volume still seems a tag soft to me...any way to boost the overall vol??:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.