AirPods 2 Announced [Now available]

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where did you buy it from? legit seller? 8 days away from possible new airpods preview. hope sellers can drop price ah TIA

The new AirPods will be in-ear noise cancelling model. It is not replacing the current AirPods and the new in-ear AirPods will cost more.

Having said that, don't expect Apple to unveil a new AirPods in September event.

lemonrae

Reaction score
Not sure if someone asked this before, but can the airpods be paired with samsung note 9 too? Sound quality would still be good?

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can pair but because how android handle AAC codec differently, the audio quality will visibly degrade. It works better on Apple products.

Not sure if someone asked this before, but can the airpods be paired with samsung note 9 too? Sound quality would still be good?

lemonrae

Reaction score
Can pair but because how android handle AAC codec differently, the audio quality will visibly degrade. It works better on Apple products.

Hi, thank you for the info. How about the bass? I just need something that has decent bass. Recently got i12 and there was totally 0 bass. Is the connectivity on android phone stable? Q10 $200, I got $30 coupon, after discount $170, Dk if I should just go for it. Lol.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Connectivity no problem as I’ve said. Only visible audio degradation in quality due to how android handles AAC codec. Not as high quality as iOS devices. Bass normal bah.

Hi, thank you for the info. How about the bass? I just need something that has decent bass. Recently got i12 and there was totally 0 bass. Is the connectivity on android phone stable? Q10 $200, I got $30 coupon, after discount $170, Dk if I should just go for it. Lol.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can get from Qoo10, now after coupon only $170. Still good pricing.

lemonrae

Reaction score
How well does the airpods gen 2 works with android devices? I'm using note 9. I don't need those features, just need it for music and calls. But I'm quite particular about the bass.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought I replied you twice with regards to this alr? lol :s22:

How well does the airpods gen 2 works with android devices? I'm using note 9. I don't need those features, just need it for music and calls. But I'm quite particular about the bass.

tec_geek

Reaction score
Btw, there’s AppleCare+ for AirPods and other Beats headphones now.

wH06BeO.jpg

https://www.apple.com/sg/shop/product/S7372Z/A/applecare-for-headphones

AppleCare+
Every set of AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$39. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.(1)

edixian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share with me Airpods 2 sound quality etc. Read that the SQ is not gd but when i googled review Airpods 2 is review is actually not too bad. Am looking for my 1st pair of BT earbud actually. Considering Airpods 2 since the price can get below $200 and doesn't look bulky on ear.

Also understand there's no noise cancellation so meaning, i can hear lots of noise even when I am playing music?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share with me Airpods 2 sound quality etc. Read that the SQ is not gd but when i googled review Airpods 2 is review is actually not too bad. Am looking for my 1st pair of BT earbud actually. Considering Airpods 2 since the price can get below $200 and doesn't look bulky on ear.

Also understand there's no noise cancellation so meaning, i can hear lots of noise even when I am playing music?

just walk into an  Store n test la. audio is different for everyone anyways.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.