Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

old horse

Reaction score
Any bros suffered from this same problem? My battery suffered massive drain last night and died. When I switched it on (plugged in) the phone was reset and I lost all my apps (but not my files, accounts, log in details etc). This is really frustrating and even googling doesnt yield any answers.

I am thinking it could be an issue with the themes? My device is the Mi 9T running Global 10.3.7.

photo-2019-07-09-09-02-44.jpg

i have encounter this battery issues twice in a week with my Mi 9T,any solutions ?

suxalot

Reaction score
I still suffer from this problem. I know it's draining fast when the phone heats up, a temporary measure is to off and on the phone 5 minutes later.

Haven't found a true solution though.

i have encounter this battery issues twice in a week with my Mi 9T,any solutions ?

kkfa2018

Reaction score
I still suffer from this problem. I know it's draining fast when the phone heats up, a temporary measure is to off and on the phone 5 minutes later.

Haven't found a true solution though.
What ROM r u on? Presume u have check battery permissions?

If you on CN rom, it can be finicky if you install Google apps. Usually it's the App being 'rejected' by Miui. Transplant rejection 😁

old horse

Reaction score

If you on CN rom, it can be finicky if you install Google apps. Usually it's the App being 'rejected' by Miui. Transplant rejection 😁

my is Global Rom set bought in Malaysia 6/64

tang_tang

Reaction score
So I received my Mi 9TPro 6/128 today after buying just y'day from Shopee. I keyed in here and it just says it's "official international version". Where is the link that says it's for Singapore?

https://www.mi.com/global/verify#/en/tab/imei
Is the correct link. But you have to key in the IMEI no. instead of serial no. to know the delivery address.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO Glacier Blue~ using GAGT

Urbanchap

Reaction score
Is the correct link. But you have to key in the IMEI no. instead of serial no. to know the delivery address.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO Glacier Blue~ using GAGT

No, it doesn't any display delivery address, whether S/No or IMEI, it just say "Congratulations! You can be assured the phone you have purchased is the official international version." :(

Last edited:

limz777

Reaction score

just curious which google app is finicky for china rom ?

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone feedback on the Gcam Night Sight processing time on K20/Mi 9T non-Pro ?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes me too sent to xiaomi funan center told me it’s a known issue to change battery and will take 2 days and if got issue will send back again and 2nd time will take 2 weeks

They will continue to help fix cannot change and each time fixing beyond 1st time will take 2 weeks warranty will not be extended

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Send into service centre it’s a know issue and it will take 2 days to change battery and then continue to monitor if continue they will take your phone in for 2 weeks for Monitor and give it back to you after fixing

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro 2 other bros like me the phone got very hot and the phone reset to day one rom and system wipe Liao

Went to Funan and they said is known issue need change battery 2 days and need to monitor if continue will need to bring in and stay for 2 weeks.

If buying export be careful ya make sure local shop warranty is fixed in Sg and not send back to China xiaomi but I heard so far is affecting mi 9T

Hi, do you have any store which you would recommend for changing battery and screen? Just something for me to take note of for future's sake in case something happen. :s13: Saw alot of stores in sim lim but they seemed to only fix iphone.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Bro 2 other bros like me the phone got very hot and the phone reset to day one rom and system wipe Liao

Went to Funan and they said is known issue need change battery 2 days and need to monitor if continue will need to bring in and stay for 2 weeks.

If buying export be careful ya make sure local shop warranty is fixed in Sg and not send back to China xiaomi but I heard so far is affecting mi 9T
Yours is an authorised set or export set? If local agent set still have this issue then mi9T problem liao. Thanks for the update.

dcmbdcmb

Reaction score
fxxk kena chop carrot.

It says Indonesia whereas the shop says its local set (1 yr xiaomi singapore warranty) :mad:

Other than warranty, is there any difference in functionality between Indonesia set & SG set? eg network bands etc :(

if your box has EIN sticker don't need to worry ba. just show the EIN sticker to the xiaomi service centre in funan.

Urbanchap

Reaction score
if your box has EIN sticker don't need to worry ba. just show the EIN sticker to the xiaomi service centre in funan.

No, dun hv EIN sticker. I see whether shop can manage to change the Xiaomi system to show delivery address as SG, as per what eConcepts did for their export sets. Otherwise I'm gonna go after the shop :D

Update 11-Sep: Delivery address updated from Indonesia to SG :s12:

Last edited:

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
No, dun hv EIN sticker. I see whether shop can manage to change the Xiaomi system to show delivery address as SG, as per what eConcepts did for their export sets. Otherwise I'm gonna go after the shop :D

Update: Shop's supplier will be updating to SG, but slower bcos of 9/9 volume. :s12:

lol so i was right.. cant trust..your 1 topup $30 can buy from lazada xiaomi official store $599..

lazada xiaomi store got -$20 store voucher. if you get $59 off $500 even better..

Urbanchap

Reaction score
lol so i was right.. cant trust..your 1 topup $30 can buy from lazada xiaomi official store $599..

lazada xiaomi store got -$20 store voucher. if you get $59 off $500 even better..

Well, it still comes with 12mth Xiaomi SG warranty and $520 is a reasonably good price for me. If you not in hurry, should be able to get even better price on 11/11 :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.