xWBrJM4.jpg

BTO: From $12k ----> $14k

EC: From $14k ----> $16k

0B2rPpV.jpg

dq6ZsCi.jpg

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong. Increasing the grant actually negates the effect of a shorter loan tenor on aged flats?

Edited post.

Last edited:

kimurayuki

Reaction score
Sigh, I bought my 3rm resale after reaching 35 years old in 2017, all thanks to the income ceiling back during that time, was not eligible for 2rm BTO :(
Now I’m seeing this news, sigh :o

Weeli85

Reaction score
The previous and new grants, make no different to me 4 room BTO non mature... I get the same grants... luckily 😁

faded11

Reaction score
The previous and new grants, make no different to me 4 room BTO non mature... I get the same grants... luckily 😁

Yup amount of grant for BTO no difference but for resale increase by $40k up to max $160k which is significant

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup amount of grant for BTO no difference but for resale increase by $40k up to max $160k which is significant

agree. resale prices gona be through the roof now.

as someone said on the forum...whenever agent/seller ask u if u taking grant to buy his flat...always say no ;)

faded11

Reaction score
Cpf housing grants actually the full name is call cpf enhanced housing grants is the same meaning but different word... the grants is cpf loan it to you. 😏

Nope they are different. CPF housing grant is max $50k, EHG is max $80k, and PHG is max $30k. That is why resale max grant is $160k.

Q4QKZoL.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.