AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Srk2ebvl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

s330063

Reaction score
Since June say a few weeks a few weeks. Now the app totally no jobs, means all the customers run away liao.

dont think the customers run away, seems like too sudden, more like they stop the app from taking in delivery order. Should be they run away liao. :s13:

Desmond 1657

Reaction score
Hoping Qourier can get funding from investors soon to clear our payout n start the app back.so far compared all the courier platforms.still Qourier is the best,as also their staffs are friendly and fun .the most important is when meet problem with recipient and sender,they alway solve it very fast.is a waste if Qourier this app platform close down.hoping Qourier can overcome the financial crisis,and return back with a strong investors n customers base.

shamer

Reaction score
Hoping Qourier can get funding from investors soon to clear our payout n start the app back.so far compared all the courier platforms.still Qourier is the best,as also their staffs are friendly and fun .the most important is when meet problem with recipient and sender,they alway solve it very fast.is a waste if Qourier this app platform close down.hoping Qourier can overcome the financial crisis,and return back with a strong investors n customers base.

Actually true. Their people are helpful. The pickupp people are the worst. Got issue find they cannot get anyone.

But difficult to come back liao. Where will investors give money to pay off debt. Plus reputation go down the drain

s330063

Reaction score

I kind of like the app interface for Qourier also, Uparcel not so easy to the eye :D

david7142

Reaction score
U reminded me. Last week pay confirmation didn’t come leh

I will suspend deliver for the time being after thing is settle. I message them on monday they said before wed will be out. Now i supsect quorier and pickupp belong to the same boss.

Last edited:

k3nzor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard for anyone to trust them and pickup their jobs after this. Qourier is good as gone.

Even if they manage to get funds and pay us, the company is a good as gone. Their financial reputation who knows after 1 or 2 months happen again? Too bad I like their app interface and can do some walking exercise doing delivery.

SLAVE88

Reaction score
Trying pickupp these few days, too tedious. Whole day only earn $30-40 excluding petrol and park fees.
basically I on road average 8hrs.
I think drive hitch better thanpickupp.

dragonmasterhuat

Reaction score
Hi.just to check any updates on Qourier payout? Thanks

Grab is lobbying hard for LTA to let PHV drivers do courier. Once approved, Comfort will also jump on the bandwagon with their cab drivers. Once that happens, there will be another "consolidation" (aka: close shop or run road) of the courier market. All those smaller courier players will close shop.

Exactly like what happened in the food delivery market when Grab entered the market. Small players like Plum, makan kaki, HonestBee (stopped food delivery) disappeared. Deliveroo had a lot of initial publicity when the Ang Moh FT GM wore a kangaroo suit and rode around town in a scooter doing deliveries. Now the ang moh also moved on to a escooter sharing company in Europe and I seldom see deliveroo riders on the streets. Most of the riders are Green and occasionally Pink. Gojek maybe entering the food delivery market and when they do, there will be more "consolidation".

So in summary, all brothers need to be careful about using multiple platforms to combine your courier orders, especially if the "entrepreneurial, rising star tech startup with a killer algorithm" company is late with your payments. When it comes to payment, it is better to stick with the big boys.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.