[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If 35m in power and have about 550 days of research speed up. Is it possible to hit at least 1 T5?

I am at around 36m with maybe about 550 days worth of speedup. Waiting for king buff + research 15% buff

You have 550 days of research speedups? :eek:

I have like 5 days and I'm at 35M. How much did you spend sia? :s13:

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If 35m in power and have about 550 days of research speed up. Is it possible to hit at least 1 T5?

I am at around 36m with maybe about 550 days worth of speedup. Waiting for king buff + research 15% buff

You need to finish your economic research first.... :o

Then lvl 10 of that 3 atk/def/health tech will set you back about 80 days each.... and that is after buff and help

sgantares

Reaction score
Calculator

Hello all,

I'd like to introduce a new calculator for RoK. It is still in the works, so it might be missing some data.

https://alt-tab.sg

What it does now:
- calculate and save your total number of gems (including gem packs and gems on hand)
- use your gem numbers to calculate how far you are from next VIP levels (including how many days it will take you if you obtain XXX number of gems per day)
- calculate and save your speedups (all types)
- enter and save your research levels
- based on your current amount of generic + research speedups, calculate the estimated date of which you will unlock your T5 troop

What it can do in future:
- calculate how far you are from maxing castle level, based on number of books and gems you have
- compare your progress vs your kingdom and other kingdoms (giving you a good idea of where is good to migrate to perhaps)
- calculate training / construction so you know how much you need to win events such as game of power, lord of war, etc

This calculator is obviously most useful to non-whales, since research and VIP levels will probably already be maxed out for them.

Do give it a try and share with your alliances / kingdoms! Also, please send me research timers for those levels that I do not have data to so I can add those in. Send me 1) research item 2) research timer 3) research boost %.

PS. You do not need an account to use the calculator, however, creating and logging in to your account will allow you to save the data.

Last edited:

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
35m is not really close to T5 lol. I imagine you still have easily a few hundred days of research left to tank before your first gold soldier marches out 😂

Estimate once my 100 day Comb.Tactics-10 ends, i'll be ready for T5. But not sure abt e resource.

Speaking of rss, now even got blacksmith thing. Legend stuff also 110 days each.... or pay big money....:s22:

To top it all, our main Kingdom leader dun wan us to focus on equipment, threaten to zero anyone farming it. Yet we hear reports of he & some buying produce for weapons... :s8: (Tis gonna end badly once we meet rohny & Chegule !!

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Estimate once my 100 day Comb.Tactics-10 ends, i'll be ready for T5. But not sure abt e resource.

Speaking of rss, now even got blacksmith thing. Legend stuff also 110 days each.... or pay big money....:s22:

To top it all, our main Kingdom leader dun wan us to focus on equipment, threaten to zero anyone farming it. Yet we hear reports of he & some buying produce for weapons... :s8: (Tis gonna end badly once we meet rohny & Chegule !!

Which kd are you in again....? :s11:

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
the two leading alliances in my kingdom are led by Singaporeans. If interested to join, please pm me your power, in game name, current alliance and kingdom. Thanks

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If you're rallying him means you're in 93 side....:s13:

But your earlier comment doesn't make sense since 16 is on the same side.... Unless.... :s8:

Yay! I was on Chegule's Youtube when rallying him. See that vid to know which kingdom i'm in. =:p

jien_xex

Reaction score
KvK is going to end.. Looking for a nice kingdom with fun alliance to migrate and join.. I'm 39mil+ currently, should be 40mil+ by the time KvK ended. :s12:

klavier

Reaction score
I am also looking for a kd to join.. 20-25m power now. have been playing for below 200 days.

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Pm me ur ign and alliance so that I can look for u in game. Me and another 30+ players are migrating to a kingdom in the 13xx range.

I’m 34 mil power now. Among the ppl migrating with me include a 100 mil, a 50 mil and a few 40mil. And many of them are very active. With 3 persons who are now rank 1, 4 and 8 in individual honor points for kvk2

The kingdom we r migrating to is also very active. We will be taking over a shell alliance there, so we welcome any active players to join us and grow the new alliance with us

Last edited:

Northern-Lights

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no more beginner's teleport? Just created a new account today, hoping to jump. Then realized there's no more beginner's teleport...

RenJiaXuan

Reaction score
K73 is currently open for migration and we are looking for liked-minded individuals to join us.

What can we offer :
- 45 Singaporeans in the server with awesome local food names like cheecheongfan to zhujiaochu
- Shell alliance with almost max tech for mass migrations
- Peaceful and United Kingdom

Who we are looking for :
- Anyone that is willing to be part of a family(win and lose as a family)
- Someone who is willing to send their troops to death and not just play farmville

PM me if you have any questions :)

Samurai MQK

Reaction score
Migrate to K1129 for a King worth fighting for

Kingdom 129 is looking for active fighters - We are a united, peaceful kingdom that just won LK season 2 and are gearing up to repeat with LK season 3. With 40 players in the top 100, 3 alliances in the top 10 and being the top ranked kingdom, we won every achievement except for occupying 5 crusader fortresses. Want a chance to win LK where rewards are distributed fairly and equitably based on your performance? Join us!

Our T5 players, and none more so than our King Jugrnaut, are always at the front line leading by example. They strictly enforce our no-city hitting rules and strive to keep the game fun and fair for all, not just for P2W players.

-30+ T5 players with two over 100 million power and dozens more by next LK
-5 zone 3 alliances with at least 2.2 billion power and openings for 10 million power players
-The top alliance, HLU, has 5.5 billion power, gift level 26, and is looking for applicants with 30 million power and 10 million kills
-One max research shell alliance with zone 3 territory / great holy sites and several others with high research levels
-Free resources to offset your migration cost
-Regular MGE KE competitions to keep it interesting
-Rewards for top placement in pre-LK events
-Edward wheel and Tomyris MGE, we are always at the forefront of new commander releases as an older kingdom

We represent a wide range of nationalities and play styles, as long as you are active we will find you a spot, all power levels accepted.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.