[Singtel] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffong

Reaction score
Singtel will never introduce eSim support so that they can continue to screw you with their DataX plans. With all the other Telcos having changed to big data plans, Singtel’s Combo plans is the joke of the industry.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Singtel will never introduce eSim support so that they can continue to screw you with their DataX plans. With all the other Telcos having changed to big data plans, Singtel’s Combo plans is the joke of the industry.

Simple, just jump. I also jumped from Singtel to...... :crazy:

Reaction score
yah damn joke.
gonna jump ship to m1

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a $200 voucher and free 6gb a month if i recontract by sep..

but the combo plans by singtel are crap man though im on combo 6 now lol

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see the midnight green reminds me of ARMY. LOL

i will stick to space grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.