NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

nurrbmn

Reaction score
That's possible. Pri eng+math has received the notification for now. What's your combination?

Oh, are you referring to those who applied during the May-Jun window? Because I applied during that period, Pri eng+math. No updates yet..

onestraightarc

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

If the status is 'shortlisted' after the interview, will I receive anything else via email?

Or will the next contact be for medical already?

Thank you!

Last edited:

glutenmagic

Reaction score
Nope, not for me (yet). Did anyone email them for an update?
I did last week, but they replied that they were still processing my application. Though this is their standard reply for anybody asking them about the status of their application.

Last edited:

Max_power

Reaction score
I did last week, but they replied that they were still processing my application. Though this is their standard reply for anybody asking them about the status of their application.

Thanks for sharing. Seems like the only thing we can do is to wait and hope for the best

ummumar

Reaction score
Not yet :( May I know when did you apply? and is this your first time applying?

No not my first time.. I applied on 7th Aug. You know anyone who applied in the recent window and got shortlisted for the interview?

Nnameless

Reaction score
I applied for Aug round too. I have a feeling that this round application might not be processed quickly as applicants might not be able to join the latest teaching stint.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.