Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
started selling awhile back lazada, shopee, qoo10 all have. I thought would be similar to sabbat e12, but according to review say mids and highs better which is why I didn't buy the sabbat e12 in the first place. But now like not worth already. during 9.9 sale can get at under 50 sgd. :s22: maybe wait 10.10 or 11.11? haha
Noted.. I will monitor the price. Still able to wait for 10.10, no hurry. Thanks.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Anyway, I Google and found this. But it stated pro instead of ultra. Is it the same thing?

q10

For this seller, the E12 Ultra (in-ear) is the newer version with Qualcomm QCC3020 chipset. The X12 Pro is another earbuds entirely (half in-ear, Apple earpods style), and it's using the Realtek chipset. The X12 has its own Ultra version too with QCC3020. :s13:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For this seller, the E12 Ultra (in-ear) is the newer version with Qualcomm QCC3020 chipset. The X12 Pro is another earbuds entirely (half in-ear, Apple earpods style), and it's using the Realtek chipset. The X12 has its own Ultra version too with QCC3020. :s13:
Thanks. Now I know there's ultra and pro!

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried before those AirPods i12 model? Is fair above average enough?
I have it. It's meh. Muffled and over exaggerated bass. Don't bother with it unless u just want an airpod clone. I've just bought an airpod with wireless charging case for only $181 and it's way better even though it's still CMI compared to the mifo o5.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

chanbri

Reaction score
Only for the cheaper X12 series got Pro and Ultra. haha. E12 it's just E12 or E12 Ultra. So have to make sure don't buy wrongly. :s13:
Can't tell where to buy. Prices range from 40-190 on Lazada, shoppe,Q10,ezbuy,banggood.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't tell where to buy. Prices range from 40-190 on Lazada, shoppe,Q10,ezbuy,banggood.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

eh. lazada and shopee a bit cheaper I think. Less options on qoo10. E12 I think is around 60 or so usually. 40+ is normally X12. The only time I saw cheapest E12 Ultra was during 9.9. stack new user coupon and shop coupon on lazada got down to like $45 or so?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have it. It's meh. Muffled and over exaggerated bass. Don't bother with it unless u just want an airpod clone. I've just bought an airpod with wireless charging case for only $181 and it's way better even though it's still CMI compared to the mifo o5.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

ya, dont bother... i wife has it.
u just imagine tat airpods inside a clear small plastic bag hanging at pasa malan stall. - this is the sound quality

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.