2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!! - Part 2

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally...the Pixel gestures have become worthy of its competitor phones (like those of xiaomi, iPhone, oneplus...)

...and have it's screen fully utilised without intruding nav buttons 😂😂

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there thanks for the link. Qoo10 is $369 whereas shopee & Lazada is $349. May a guru share tips on how to bring down the final price. I am first time user for qoo10 & shopee. Thanks *********

Actually now not much diff. Shopee was having $15 off, but fully redeemed. only left $8 off.

Qoo10 now is $20 off. But if you can find someone with a roulette 30 off 300, is 339. Then can pay using grabpay or what to earn points at least. Shopback will give you another $3 cashback. More troublesome, but slightly cheaper.

Lazada not sure if will have more coupon coming up for 9.9 sale.

xiaosen

Reaction score
Actually now not much diff. Shopee was having $15 off, but fully redeemed. only left $8 off.

Qoo10 now is $20 off. But if you can find someone with a roulette 30 off 300, is 339. Then can pay using grabpay or what to earn points at least. Shopback will give you another $3 cashback. More troublesome, but slightly cheaper.

I use the 30 dollar off from roulette.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score

I'm seeing $369 on qoo10, how to at least get the $20 off on qoo10? Thanks

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone on p2xl has volte working on singtel after android 10 patch update? Saw p3 thread got some people mention volte works for them but my p2xl doesnt seem to have volte still :(

shimesa

Reaction score
Serious question. Anybody update to Q and once in a while will get the screen glitch? It just happen to my phone. Is it the software or the hardware problem? If so, how do I check the warranty of my phone?

And another thing that I took note of is that after updating to Q. There's a 2 tone on my navigation gesture bar and my main screen. Isit normal or hardware problem as well?

Thanks in advance. Hope you guys get what I'm trying to say...

simply.90

Reaction score
Serious question. Anybody update to Q and once in a while will get the screen glitch? It just happen to my phone. Is it the software or the hardware problem? If so, how do I check the warranty of my phone?

And another thing that I took note of is that after updating to Q. There's a 2 tone on my navigation gesture bar and my main screen. Isit normal or hardware problem as well?

The 2 tone you're describing is most likely screen burn-in that only becomes apparent after the nav bar size changed in Android 10 due to gestures.. Switch back to standard 3 button set up and you'd not see the two tone but it's just a cosmetic fix (and aggravate the differential in screen burn-in rates between the nav bar row and the upper portion). Would be better to stick to gestures and hope that the burn-in becomes less obvious after some time.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Screen glitch as in?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel dash is not supported in Android 10.

I just got the notification.

Luckily I haven't update.

porky_88

Reaction score
thinking of getting a p2xl at 339. anyone here already brought from wmart?

scrolling through the forum page it seems that p2xl is relatively problem free already.
so at 339 for a sd835 world phone with about 1+ year left of unlimited photo storage and potentially with 2 more years of android updates (assumption is that Android 11 will come to the device).
seems like a good buy no?

SecretAgent

Banned
Reaction score
thinking of getting a p2xl at 339. anyone here already brought from wmart?

scrolling through the forum page it seems that p2xl is relatively problem free already.
so at 339 for a sd835 world phone with about 1+ year left of unlimited photo storage and potentially with 2 more years of android updates (assumption is that Android 11 will come to the device).
seems like a good buy no?
Got problem.. I feel like battery degrade quite fast.. like 6 mths already it starts to drop very fast!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.