police selection assessment

Strawbelly

Reaction score
Hi guys checking for a friend he applied for SPF, CNB, and ICA direct-entry inspector 2 weeks ago but so far no news/replies
given the timeframe from previous replies, is it appropriate to assume that he got rejected since most people were usually shortlisted within a week or two

does anyone know if they will send a rejection email or something?

RandySee

Reaction score
Just to ask what’s the chance of getting in after u get your medical email from them?

CID陈Sir

Reaction score
Hey bros out here! Need some advice... Finished my Nitec last year nov and have since been wasting my time waiting for enlistment letter. Cant get into higher nitec as my gpa 1.4... Regret didnt put in effort to study hard.
Right nw planning to sign on Des to get regular pay and study pt while serving my 5years bond but still not sure which decision would be the best for me. Need some advice badly!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

RandySee

Reaction score
Oh ya need to ask how long they will call u to go for medical checkup after receiving the email ?

RandySee

Reaction score
Study part time quite stress, u need to juggle between work and studies. So it all depends on u. If can manage then is good. I prefer u study finish then go work or just go purely work.

CID陈Sir;122715148 said:
Hey bros out here! Need some advice... Finished my Nitec last year nov and have since been wasting my time waiting for enlistment letter. Cant get into higher nitec as my gpa 1.4... Regret didnt put in effort to study hard.
Right nw planning to sign on Des to get regular pay and study pt while serving my 5years bond but still not sure which decision would be the best for me. Need some advice badly!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

zWingz

Reaction score
Hi guys checking for a friend he applied for SPF, CNB, and ICA direct-entry inspector 2 weeks ago but so far no news/replies
given the timeframe from previous replies, is it appropriate to assume that he got rejected since most people were usually shortlisted within a week or two

does anyone know if they will send a rejection email or something?

They will send a rejection email normally within 2 weeks to a month if you got rejected. Don’t be so negative, after all no news is good news

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.