[Official] Apple September 2019 Event Discussions

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and price will hit at least SGD$2.7K for the 512GB atas model ! lol

Yeah hopefully next year have that expected Refresh design. And more "innovations"

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hLbmLbg.jpg

AAPL is up.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see the video by mkbhd. Got the timer at top left when night mode activated.

Actually even Apple's own marketing video of the iPhone 11 Pro has got a snapshot showing that it would take 5 seconds to take a shot using night mode.

symbiote28

Reaction score
If buy from Apple store online, when will my card be deducted? On 13th itself of closer to 20th?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Best as a whole. Beside the camera on the P30 pro, there is nothing I like about it. And the A13 is still a better SoC than Kirin.

I’m sure Apple can’t beat Huawei p30 pro night mode. I see Liao jitao sian. And they still claim it’s the best smart phone. Think not so smart at all.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m sure Apple can’t beat Huawei p30 pro night mode. I see Liao jitao sian. And they still claim it’s the best smart phone. Think not so smart at all.

P30 pro night mode looks like day mode. I feel they over enhance the effect already. Good for pitch dark place but not really how a night scene looks like.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
IMHO - upgrade from a couple gen back is worthwhile to experience the new features. Otherwise unless u got $ to burn

I feel the REAL demand likely to slow down further from X series as prices are still high

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
P30 pro night mode looks like day mode. I feel they over enhance the effect already. Good for pitch dark place but not really how a night scene looks like.

Wow finally someone understand the true definition of night mode here

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
They even took the photo in pitch darkness and ask the audience to guess what they shot on stage. Can’t see sh!t how to take photo

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Guys, you think Night Mode will come to the XS Max? Really liking the feature but don't wanna upgrade :s13:

yotoden

Reaction score
Guys, you think Night Mode will come to the XS Max? Really liking the feature but don't wanna upgrade :s13:

iOS 13 should have, beta tester reported it works on older iPhones.

But not sure about the Deep Fusion thingy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.