Release dates for AIB RX5700 gfx cards (non reference)

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Solojaywalker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That should be an easy one, IF PowerColor offers 3 year warranty and Sapphire offers just two, then I'd go with PowerColor.

BTW, nobody bought the THICC yet? I want to see it in a system, might self-poison......on 2nd thought, don't post pic.

so base on warranty ya? Power color red dragon is the go to but cooling performance wise?

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RCpZUrH8TivKvPyBoSFXWL.png

GRYYyR4iU5B5rGj3KA5VsJ-650-80.png

Last edited:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point man. You sell at a loss and buy at a premium for something that basically gives you the same performance.
But, but it's an undeniable fact that RGB boost framerate! Why do you think I'd gotten RGB mobo, RGB RAM and RGB case for, for better performance! :s22: :D

Woot, woot, just realized next post will mark my 5k post here!:s42:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really looks chio but I've received my Red Dragon. :(

Looks is subjective. I actually feel the clean look on the Red Dragon nicer. Moreover, it's not like we will keep looking at the graphic card. Typically once you installed it, you'll only look at it at the start then just forget that it's there. Warranty is longer and also cheaper.

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 years vs 3 years :(:o

Looks is subjective. I actually feel the clean look on the Red Dragon nicer. Moreover, it's not like we will keep looking at the graphic card. Typically once you installed it, you'll only look at it at the start then just forget that it's there. Warranty is longer and also cheaper.

You guys' comments make me feel better. :D

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play pulse 5700 xt a few days... wah the heat from the card... far more than my rx560 nitro+.... but the performance is good. Color is nice. 1440p is sharper

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's very pricey to be honest. I thought about it for a minute and decided to get the PC Red Dragon for 619 instead. For a mid tier card, 80 bucks premium is very significant.

Wait for Lazada 10.10 sales, likely you could get it at $5xx

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.