Game Deals

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Any good deals worth looking at for the PS4 Pro now?
Comex $579 w extra 01 controller (total 2) & Last of Us + God Of War.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
I nvr play Kingdom hearts b4. Maybe good time to hoot the all in one edition?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is not much cost saving for getting kh3 alone or the package. Just get kh3 to play if you like it. The game play very similar since kh 1.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
There is not much cost saving for getting kh3 alone or the package. Just get kh3 to play if you like it. The game play very similar since kh 1.
The game not worth to get uh. I nvr play before the first 2. So tot get the all in one can get the whole story.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The game not worth to get uh. I nvr play before the first 2. So tot get the all in one can get the whole story.
I think he meant buying the "all-in-one" package (S$67.45) doesn't save you much, compared to buying the 2 items in the package separately. Buying the 2 items ("KH3" at S$37.45 and "KH 1.5+2.5" at S$29.95) will cost total of S$67.40, just 5 cents more.

So if you have not played the earlier dozen of games before and are not so interested in them, you can just jump right in to KH3 directly, don't have to get the older ones. To be honest, playing the earlier games don't really help you much in understanding the complicated convoluted story. Just play KH3 for the gameplay and the cartoon worlds and enjoy. (Having said that, KH1 and KH2 are good games, still worth playing if you don't want to touch all those other spin-offs that muddled the story.)

Edit: Actually the calculation is incorrect. The "all-in-one" package includes a third item, "KH 2.8" which is sold separately at S$37.45.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
I think he meant buying the "all-in-one" package (S$67.45) doesn't save you much, compared to buying the 2 items in the package separately. Buying the 2 items ("KH3" at S$37.45 and "KH 1.5+2.5" at S$29.95) will cost total of S$67.40, just 5 cents more.

So if you have not played the earlier dozen of games before and are not so interested in them, you can just jump right in to KH3 directly, don't have to get the older ones. To be honest, playing the earlier games don't really help you much in understanding the complicated convoluted story. Just play KH3 for the gameplay and the cartoon worlds and enjoy. (Having said that, KH1 and KH2 are good games, still worth playing if you don't want to touch all those other spin-offs that muddled the story.)

Edit: Actually the calculation is incorrect. The "all-in-one" package includes a third item, "KH 2.8" which is sold separately at S$37.45.
Thanks for the in depth information. Really tempted to get it.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Looking at hooting Nioh in TGS'19 Sale. It has great ratings, but anything negative from those who have played it?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if have to choose between sekiro and Nioh, which one will be a better choice?

none. both are difficult even for good player. a better choice will be bloodborne or dark souls as they are easier. if really have to choose then nioh as sekiro has to do alot of counters, deflections etc and they are not easy to do especially when it come to boss fights.

youtube got some videos on sekiro "cheats" if you want an easier boss fights where you can go to a specific spot then wait for the boss to fall off the cliff but thats not how the game is supposed to be played.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I'd already beaten Sekiro (my first difficult game) and yes it's not supposed to be played via "cheesing" else it's like pointless if you don't deflect etc. Just wanted to try Nioh cos of Japanese setting and the difficulty (starts to find challenging games fun after Sekiro). Friends reco (they say more weapons to play with, more rpg elements) since I like Sekiro.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd already beaten Sekiro (my first difficult game) and yes it's not supposed to be played via "cheesing" else it's like pointless if you don't deflect etc. Just wanted to try Nioh cos of Japanese setting and the difficulty (starts to find challenging games fun after Sekiro). Friends reco (they say more weapons to play with, more rpg elements) since I like Sekiro.

I personally like Nioh more. Sekiro gets stale after you get used to the mechanics. Also the lack of weapons/armours can get boring.

Nioh is challenging and fun..but there isn't a lot of varieties for the monsters.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally like Nioh more. Sekiro gets stale after you get used to the mechanics. Also the lack of weapons/armours can get boring.

Nioh is challenging and fun..but there isn't a lot of varieties for the monsters.

sekiro if you cannot do counters and deflections then the game will be hard as there is only 1 playstyle. in other souls game you can vary your playstyle according to the weapons so its more fun.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

Thanks everyone, I'll get Nioh tonight

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoy Nioh! It's by Team Ninja so Nioh feels a lot like Dark Souls + Ninja Gaiden to me. And I really like both series.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.