Thoughts on Harrier?

JJughead

Reaction score
While at Borneo Motors Leng Kee the other day for my car's regular servicing, went to check out the Harrier at the showroom.

Was quoted $132k for the Elegance variant. Will also get at least $80k for trade-in and overtrade of my current ride.

Any thoughts on this AD's turbo version? (too poor to consider continental makes)

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While at Borneo Motors Leng Kee the other day for my car's regular servicing, went to check out the Harrier at the showroom.

Was quoted $132k for the Elegance variant. Will also get at least $80k for trade-in and overtrade of my current ride.

Any thoughts on this AD's turbo version? (too poor to consider continental makes)

I oso tried it recently. The insulation is better then Honda CRV competitor. Tho, engine not as responsive compared to crv.

Overall, the built n ride of harrier i feel is better then crv, more conti feel.
I will take this over crv tho the latter has more responsive engine.

Eighty7

Reaction score
Other than turbo , the design of the car has been the same for quite long or rather quite dated alr. I would choose to wait for a FL version

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
nice looking and luxurious.
Almost went for this, but the mid-tier Premium didn't even come with full-leather seats.
previously owned CRV, definitely better handling but CRV is now ugly imo.

In the end decided sick of SUVs and got something else since no longer need so much space :s13:

Last edited:

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1.6 Ton car, 148hp.
sat on my fren's one, so sluggish.
I wun go for it.

for that same money, I'd go for Hyundai i30 hb/sw with change left for petrol.

FandiAhmad17

Reaction score

$132k? Price dropped? It was $140k a while ago.

I have been thinking to buy Harrier turbo since 2 years ago but ended up I bought Toyota Wish (for the 7 seats) and of course, the much cheaper price.

I will probably look at getting the next generation/FL Harrier Turbo (hopefully they have 7 seats).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.