Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to join us for chinese ala carte buffet dinner @ Peach Garden, Miramar Hotel? Already got 4 pax, looking for more so tat we can try more dishes :D

hm-ala-carte-buffet-s.jpg

Menu - https://www.peachgarden.com.sg/wp-c...hm-a-la-carte-buffet.pdf?misc=20190911_085216

Chinese Ala Carte Buffet
Date - Fri 20 Sep
Time - 645pm
Venue - Peach Garden, Miramar Hotel
Price - $30.60 nett (some misc charges might apply)

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

striker22

Reaction score
This buffet is not bad. Best to have more people to try more variety.

Anyone interested to join us for chinese ala carte buffet dinner @ Peach Garden, Miramar Hotel? Already got 4 pax, looking for more so tat we can try more dishes :D

hm-ala-carte-buffet-s.jpg

Menu - https://www.peachgarden.com.sg/wp-c...hm-a-la-carte-buffet.pdf?misc=20190911_085216

Chinese Ala Carte Buffet
Date - Fri 20 Sep
Time - 645pm
Venue - Peach Garden, Miramar Hotel
Price - $30.60 nett (some misc charges might apply)

techizen2

Reaction score
I see many buffet come and go, standards dropping, crowds dropping, cannot survive, need to change menu, need hefty 50% discounts or 1-1 to attract customers etc. (Kiseki, Kuishinbo, Sakura and many hotels buffet comes to mind).

But Vienna is the only one I know that have withstood the test of time and have existed for more than a decade almost unchanged. Their concept and food still remains pretty much the same for the past 16 years I've been there, except for the ever increasing price. Despite not being cheap, they are still full most of the time, including weekdays lunch too. So, it seems that they are doing something right where others have failed.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see many buffet come and go, standards dropping, crowds dropping, cannot survive, need to change menu, need hefty 50% discounts or 1-1 to attract customers etc. (Kiseki, Kuishinbo, Sakura and many hotels buffet comes to mind).

But Vienna is the only one I know that have withstood the test of time and have existed for more than a decade almost unchanged. Their concept and food still remains pretty much the same for the past 16 years I've been there, except for the ever increasing price. Despite not being cheap, they are still full most of the time, including weekdays lunch too. So, it seems that they are doing something right where others have failed.
Cos halal......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.