Where to test Creative Stage Speakers

Be@rbrick

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m looking to test this Creative Stage Speakers. Any idea where? Check with their customer support but they don’t have any demo sets in any of their outlets. Any possible place to try out besides Sim Lim Square?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m looking to test this Creative Stage Speakers. Any idea where? Check with their customer support but they don’t have any demo sets in any of their outlets. Any possible place to try out besides Sim Lim Square?

Wait for Dec Tech Show.

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Go to their customer support office. There can demo almost all kinds of products. Just call their customer hotline and ask if there's any stage speaker there, oh ya u can buy their products directly there too

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to their customer support office. There can demo almost all kinds of products. Just call their customer hotline and ask if there's any stage speaker there, oh ya u can buy their products directly there too

Will they require the person to write a PDF review which needs to be vetted by Creative? :s13:

Be@rbrick

Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone. Will go check it out. Hopefully it’s a good buy.

zhihao57

Reaction score
Speaker considered not bad for the price. But

When connected through aux and the volume input is too low, the speaker will auto shut off to safe power. It's a build in function.

Complained to creative and they were very responsive and friendly, allowed me to switch to soundblaster S3.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.