Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Yishun residents morning no need take MRT liao. Now with just Sembawang, morning 7.30 to 9.30 train already pack until must wait 2nd/3rd/4th trains. With Canberra in, I think the Yishun residents can jiak sai liao.

wait for empty train

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yishun residents morning no need take MRT liao. Now with just Sembawang, morning 7.30 to 9.30 train already pack until must wait 2nd/3rd/4th trains. With Canberra in, I think the Yishun residents can jiak sai liao.

With some Woodlands / Admiralty residents shifting to use TEL when it is in operation, situation might get better for downstream Yishun / Sembawang residents

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yishun residents can take MRT to Sembawang then from there take MRT to work. LOL :s13:

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://esales.hdb.gov.sg/bp25/brochures/20feb/btofeb20-sembawang.pdf

And I thought no more HDB plots available for Canberra but HDB will be releasing this plot over at the private housing side. Same side as Brownstone and Visionaire ECs. If I'm a owner of these 2 ECs I will surely be disappointed with this news. :s13:

Haha this plot is definitely solid. As usual will be oversubscribed. Confirm more expensive than the opposite plots like Eastlink I & II BTO flats.

However the best value are the pioneer 2013/2014 batches of Canberra BTOs that are only 300m away from Canberra MRT! :s13:
Pioneer batch sell liao can stay where so near MRT and so cheap?
I think no more liao

I buy my 4 room for less than 300k, unless can flip for double the price, or else I think bo hua

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This site is even better than those 2 condo. It's is right in front of MRT and across from the plaza. Lol :s13:

Yes of course. This new Canberra BTO 2020 plot is as good as Eastlink I & II.

U mean eastcrown?

EastLace and EastCrown best value from the pioneer batch with close proximity to Canberra MRT.

Canberra is the new skid row? :)

Hello idiot have you ever been to Los Angeles's skid row district? I walked pass Canberra's street upteem times before but have yet to experience the filth and smell of Los Angeles skid row leh.

Bloody poser. KNN don't let me see you in LA! I pay homeless bums US$10 each to teach you a lesson! :vijayadmin:

Pioneer batch sell liao can stay where so near MRT and so cheap?

I think no more liao

I buy my 4 room for less than 300k, unless can flip for double the price, or else I think bo hua

Flip for double is impossible lah unless your flat calibre is Pinnacle @ Duxton. Once reach MOP if can sell S$420-480K not bad liao. :s13:

Last edited:

lawnmowerman

Banned
Reaction score
Hory cow we got badass here :eek:

Yes of course. This new Canberra BTO 2020 plot is as good as Eastlink I & II.

EastLace and EastCrown best value from the pioneer batch with close proximity to Canberra MRT.

Hello idiot have you ever been to Los Angeles's skid row district? I walked pass Canberra's street upteem times before but have yet to experience the filth and smell of Los Angeles skid row leh.

Bloody poser. KNN don't let me see you in LA! I pay homeless bums US$10 each to teach you a lesson! :vijayadmin:

Flip for double is impossible lah unless your flat calibre is Pinnacle @ Duxton. Once reach MOP if can sell S$420-480K not bad liao. :s13:

chocolate&cookies

Reaction score
I have an elderly relative, he bought a 3-room BTO unit at Blk 129C Canberra Street, only he and his wife stay inside the flat. Their children all have their own separate houses and are not staying with them.

His blk 129C is 4 to 5 minutes walk to Canberra MRT, he bought this BTO unit at around $166,000 for this 3-rm unit some years ago.

Any views on how much his this 3-room flat unit can sell in the open resale market in end of 2022??!
Think u remembered wrongly. 128A, 129A, 128C and 129C all no 3 rooms la

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

rilo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So ulu sell so ex...siao one

Sent from Jurong Bird Park using GAGT

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you are a stupid retard!

Of course cannot give the exact blk number in this type of forum la!

My elderly relative he really bought a 3-room BTO unit at $166,000 in the Canberra area and he already moved into the new flat unit 2 years ago
Correct but not those BLK he mentioned. Those are 4rms and 5rms. U more retard.

XuannnL

Reaction score
Chill eh brother. Please don’t attack people like that. You have money? Good for you. People might have missed the message. Please be nicer. Condo or 2 rm HDB in the end also in coffin. So no point being rude like that.

I stay in a condo and I own a condo!

I am much smarter than you this stupid retard!

I already said I purposely wrote a blk number that is in the same area of the actual blk and you this stupid retard still don't understand!

And I am much richer than you this penniless loser!

Last time you this poor loser got wrote before that you are an unmarried 50plus-years-old staying in a tiny 2-rm flat in Canberra!

Vulpix

Reaction score
Chill eh brother. Please don’t attack people like that. You have money? Good for you. People might have missed the message. Please be nicer. Condo or 2 rm HDB in the end also in coffin. So no point being rude like that.
Don't waste time trying to preach to him, just report his posts.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.