[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
any idea how many updates are we away from Elwin and masked maid buff for Elis city? currently we are at the Imelda and Narm new class unlock update

Global was released in Jan this yr and we got the 'Elwin fix' in May. So maybe a few more months for SEA?

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Cos' u are at a point which many players don't find it enjoying and every resource seems lacking.:o

Maybe u want to start building up your goblin slayer team, starting with bozel and Egbert. Egbert, the little red riding hood, wants your attention. :s13:

:s13: yup I need a goblin team for gold!

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea how many updates are we away from Elwin and masked maid buff for Elis city? currently we are at the Imelda and Narm new class unlock update

is the elwin now flaw? i just gotten elwin and it has dual 3rd class.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
is the elwin now flaw? i just gotten elwin and it has dual 3rd class.

The proc rate of his self heal talent gets a significant boost after the fix/buff, making him one of the best soloer. At 6*, the proc rate is 100% after the fix.

His trademark troop, masked maids, also gets fixed. The HP lost before battle is decreased as u lvl up masked maids lvl. At lvl 10 masked maids, they get 45% atk, def and mdef buff while losing only 5% HP before entering battle.

Elwin (post buffed/fixed):
https://langrisser.gamepedia.com/Elwin

With decent attack (self-heal based on dmg dealt) and def (to survive for counter-attack), a 6* elwin is quite indestructible even if multiple enemies are attacking him (though he still falls against high atk horseman or multiple horsemen attacking him if he is pure infantry)

Another thing to highlight is, although Elwin seems weak in the beginning, he is one of the major bond king in the game. He is a pre-requisite char required to unlock the bond power of many chars.

https://langrisser.gamepedia.com/Bonds

Eg, take an example of Leon. He needs Liard and Elwin to unlock his Toughness Bond and Strength Bond. Tougness when unlocked and maxed, give 15% def and mdef to Leon.
Strength when unlocked and maxed, give 15% atk, int and skl (crit rate) to Leon.

Essentially, Leon owners without Elwin to unlock his bonds will have 15% lower atk compared to those Leon owners who has Elwin.

When aiming for SSRs, do take note of their bond requirements as well.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
is it worth trying to get another SSR from the same banner after I got one already? would it be harder to pull or its just RNG?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
is it worth trying to get another SSR from the same banner after I got one already? would it be harder to pull or its just RNG?

It depends on your current situation and the banner in concern. As I mentioned, there are many chars that needs another char to unlock bonds. This is this game's f2p/unlucky player's cap.

Chars as evil as Lana, who needs 2 gacha SSR (Leon and Elwin) to unlock her bonds require luck (or $$) to get the requisite char. If a Lana owner is not able to get at least 1, she is practically screwed cos' late game progression is all about bond power.

So, the worst result from pulling is getting dupe SSRs when the rate of getting SSR is already low.

If you already have 2 SSR out of 3 in a focus banner, chances of getting dupe is high. Not advisable to pull a 2nd SSR.

If its a non-focus banner, it depends if you really need the 2nd SSR to risk pulling a possible dupe.

As for the probability of getting a 2nd SSR, its just RNG. There are some people who are lucky, some who are not. It simply depends on whether its worth it and whether u can afford the resources. For me, collab banners are worth it since the chars never return, where the usual cast will always return in another banner later for me to try again.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It won't auto end until the guild leader/vice guild leader choose to end it. It gives others a chance to rack up personal contribution to get all their milestones. Some of my guildies kpkb when the guild finish all domination too fast and they don't have the chance to get 5k. :s13:

So our guild leader made a point to have some allowance, like half a day to one day for all who are interested to get 5k, before starting a new guild war.

My guild runs 2 wars per week, Hard and Nightmare.

My guild leader will start the first war on Monday on Hard. But my guild has super On members that complete full domination in one day. My leader will only end the war by the end of Tuesday.

2nd war at Nightmare starts on Wednesday. Today is Thursday only and 4 towers are dominated. Even if we can finish the domination by today or tomorrow, my leader will only end it on Saturday.

In the mean time, everyone gets the chance to sweep the easier 100% dominated towers for personal milestone rewards. Since every week there can only be 2 wars, ending early does not make any difference, and its more considerate to members who cannot play at certain timing, giving them the chance to get milestone rewards.

Now cannot. Think the system don't allow or doesn't have this feature to continue a completed war. It will auto close the gw... then all those leechers leech full full. :(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Now cannot. Think the system don't allow or doesn't have this feature to continue a completed war. It will auto close the gw... then all those leechers leech full full. :(

I see. I think it will be implemented in ver 2 of the guild war.

Later at ver 2 it will be revamped to be a lot better.

1. Members can continue to sweep 100% dominated towers for contribution towards their personal milestone rewards, as long as the guild leader/vice leader do not click on 'Domination complete' button to end the war.

2. The higher difficulty towers u do, the more contributions u earn. Eg, when I do the lvl 60 tower, I get 900 contribution points. It motivates the more powerful members to do high difficulty towers since they only need to do a few runs to hit 5k.

WIYbT1O_d.jpg

fp7yW41_d.jpg

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. I think it will be implemented in ver 2 of the guild war.

Later at ver 2 it will be revamped to be a lot better.

1. Members can continue to sweep 100% dominated towers for contribution towards their personal milestone rewards, as long as the guild leader/vice leader do not click on 'Domination complete' button to end the war.

2. The higher difficulty towers u do, the more contributions u earn. Eg, when I do the lvl 60 tower, I get 900 contribution points. It motivates the more powerful members to do high difficulty towers since they only need to do a few runs to hit 5k.

Any idea when the ver 2 gw will be implemented based on global, TW server's history?

xfool99

Reaction score
It depends on your current situation and the banner in concern. As I mentioned, there are many chars that needs another char to unlock bonds. This is this game's f2p/unlucky player's cap.

Chars as evil as Lana, who needs 2 gacha SSR (Leon and Elwin) to unlock her bonds require luck (or $$) to get the requisite char. If a Lana owner is not able to get at least 1, she is practically screwed cos' late game progression is all about bond power.

So, the worst result from pulling is getting dupe SSRs when the rate of getting SSR is already low.

If you already have 2 SSR out of 3 in a focus banner, chances of getting dupe is high. Not advisable to pull a 2nd SSR.

If its a non-focus banner, it depends if you really need the 2nd SSR to risk pulling a possible dupe.

As for the probability of getting a 2nd SSR, its just RNG. There are some people who are lucky, some who are not. It simply depends on whether its worth it and whether u can afford the resources. For me, collab banners are worth it since the chars never return, where the usual cast will always return in another banner later for me to try again.

Thanks but what is collab banners, this term is new to me. Examples of collab banners? I m thinking of trying to get Lana for my mostly princess faction team, so will she return again in some other banner in the future?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks but what is collab banners, this term is new to me. Examples of collab banners? I m thinking of trying to get Lana for my mostly princess faction team, so will she return again in some other banner in the future?

Collab banners, or collaboration banners, are special event banners that collaborates with other game or anime franchises, having characters from them to be in the game. Its time-limited.

The nice thing about collab chars is, they do not need any other chars to unlock their bonds.

So far, Langrisser collaborated with these franchises:

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

langrisser-1.png

Sakura Taisen

Yu Yu Hakosho

Global version already have the trails of sky collab event. We are getting Sakura Taisen next month.

Lana will return later in several banners. You will have your chance. Hope that you get Elwin (if u did not get him already, as he is crucial at late game to unlock her bonds to further increase her mag stats).

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buddies can share tips on how to level up the characters?

Im currently running at level 44 but i have difficulties w a lot of time rifts and secret realm stages.

How do u guys actually grind the characters?

xfool99

Reaction score

Im currently running at level 44 but i have difficulties w a lot of time rifts and secret realm stages.

Make sure you have done class upgrades at L40 for most or all on your main team, doing guild battles would be very helpful to get the class upgrade materials. Tank preferably have phalanx, I use Freya to get that troop early and it helps a lot in tanking.
Faction buff would also be great if most of the team can benefit from it.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
I think I may found the most annoying aspect about the game, its the training materials, got to do low level ones for those low level stuffs otherwise cannot do upgrades, was focusing too much on the others and my lancer and holy training is lagging behind due to not enough low level stuffs to upgrade.

I got too much of one type of materials- the dumbells and close to zero pushup stands for lancer training, do 3 times Level 30 valen got none of those, third time got only 1, man this is gonna take a long time.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I think I may found the most annoying aspect about the game, its the training materials, got to do low level ones for those low level stuffs otherwise cannot do upgrades, was focusing too much on the others and my lancer and holy training is lagging behind due to not enough low level stuffs to upgrade.

I got too much of one type of materials- the dumbells and close to zero pushup stands for lancer training, do 3 times Level 30 valen got none of those, third time got only 1, man this is gonna take a long time.

Yeah.
For me its archer and horseman training fields. I spent whole day's stamina spamming and solo low lvl runs to lvl it up so that the upgrades are unlocked.

For pushup stands and other such training materials, higher lvl anikis drop them at a better rate (eg, even if the droplist do not show dumbbells, lvl 35+ aniki still drop them). If its the books/materials, yeah, have to do low lvl anikis cos' high lvl aniki do not drop the copper/silver books after certain lvl.

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

This game level too fast i.e. if you do dailies everyday and collect the rewards, average 1-3 days can level once at level 40+.

Upgrading troops and gears also play an important role in order to progress. So even if you level fast but your gears/troops not able to keep up, highly likely you will have trouble clearing map events/rifts etc

So suggest you also start upgrading them if you have not

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah.
For me its archer and horseman training fields. I spent whole day's stamina spamming and solo low lvl runs to lvl it up so that the upgrades are unlocked.

For pushup stands and other such training materials, higher lvl anikis drop them at a better rate (eg, even if the droplist do not show dumbbells, lvl 35+ aniki still drop them). If its the books/materials, yeah, have to do low lvl anikis cos' high lvl aniki do not drop the copper/silver books after certain lvl.
I totally skip archer training man... only at level 3 while the rest at 9-14 lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I totally skip archer training man... only at level 3 while the rest at 9-14 lol

Lol. Its the most commonly neglected training field. But do still lvl it up since later, the soldier upgrade materials of other fields require archer aniki materials. So eventually, u still will be lvling all training fields.

Archer aniki/aniki jones is one of the most annoying aniki since he can hit from a very far range.
Tip: Try to teleport leon or other horseman who can use skill to extend movement to hit him on turn 1.

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does retreating from casual arena especially with your guide member letting them earn the rewards raise any issue from the gamemaster? Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.