The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
At least you also have a pair. I love multicolour colourways, just like my rainbow fly knit racers.

White was the least favourite for me and it’s not so easy to match.

I tried for the wolf white but did not get it :( resale is currently crazy.

I am wearing the blue pair now and I’m loving it. The Sacai really can make an outfit pop. Enjoy your pair!

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any hot sneakers from Nike or Adidas that are releasing next month? am travelling so might wanna pick a pair or so overseas in the states or eu thx

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone entered the end raffle for the nike ld waffle?? I entered for all 3 colourways and till now I haven't received any email telling me if I had won or if my name wasn't drawn

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
By now haven’t get means L. I got the L emails quite early on already.

anyone entered the end raffle for the nike ld waffle?? I entered for all 3 colourways and till now I haven't received any email telling me if I had won or if my name wasn't drawn

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need a comfortable black shoe, jiak this.
Super comfy and nice.

Trainers_HARLAM_NEW_U_529D.jpg

Cool boy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for recommendations for all white sneaker, plain looking for casual wear and budget<$200, and not the plastic/polyurethane kind. Can't really wear Converse caz it'll cause abrasions on my heels so I'm looking for a pair that I can wear regularly.

Any recommendations? : )

Last edited:

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for recommendations for all white sneaker, plain looking for casual wear and budget<$200, and not the plastic/polyurethane kind. Can't really wear Converse caz it'll cause abrasions on my heels so I'm looking for a pair that I can wear regularly.

Personally I like:
Adidas Superstar ($140)
Adidas Continental 80 ($150)
Nike Air Force 1 ($150)

x_noobie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

U can look at puma too

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.