[Apple Store Online] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another way is try buying from Lazada and maybe Q10.
Got shopback, rebates, coupons and 0% installment between 6 - 24 mths(UOB)

SESE75

Reaction score
You can also purchase the iPhone from Apple store using credit card then call up the bank for installment plan.

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems there really isn't much difference between a 2-year contract with a telco, vs buying the iPhone outright from the apple store and going with a postpaid sim contract.

Really don't know what to choose. The iPhone 11 looks like a step down from my 8+ (faster processor, better camera, U1 chip, but lower PPI screen), while the Pro Max is pretty expensive.

Might just decide to hold on to my 8+ for another year, since all rumours point to the 2020 iPhone being the big refresh. :s11:

SESE75

Reaction score
Seems there really isn't much difference between a 2-year contract with a telco, vs buying the iPhone outright from the apple store and going with a postpaid sim contract.

Really don't know what to choose. The iPhone 11 looks like a step down from my 8+ (faster processor, better camera, U1 chip, but lower PPI screen), while the Pro Max is pretty expensive.

Might just decide to hold on to my 8+ for another year, since all rumours point to the 2020 iPhone being the big refresh. :s11:

For me I will get iPhone 11 than pro and pro max. Last year I changed from XS to XR, I would say that XR is consider best in term of screen in LCD. iPhone 11 is good enough as compare to 11 pro and pro max.

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Buy what u need. At most sell and top up for 2020 iPhone

Apple sales not as good as b4

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u collect from apple shop they will open & ask u to check for cosmetic defects. But when they deliver?

Presumably u dont have to check in front of the guy cos he probably works for delivery company & not apple rite? So if sway & got defect then straight away call apple hotline?

For direct Apple, you can decline opening the set and walk away. They won't stop you. For telco, you need to open and activate.

SESE75

Reaction score
Btw anyway to change payment mode besides cancelling & reorder? Like if want to use another credit card?

Also When u collect from apple shop they will open & ask u to check for cosmetic defects. But when they deliver?

Presumably u dont have to check in front of the guy cos he probably works for delivery company & not apple rite? So if sway & got defect then straight away call apple hotline?

18w fast charger is too little too late. I bought the ipad charger when i bought the iphone x. Since that is higher wattage i’ll use that for my iphone 11 pro max too.

My experience buying iPhone SE in 2016 from Apple Store online. I changed the phone 3 X because of the loosen of the on/off button. Apple sent DHL delivery guy to sent a brand new sealed set to me and the next day another DHL come and collect my faulty set. I called them up and changed 3 times! No second words from them.

If you buy from local telcos, good luck, only able to give you a refurbished set....

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Looking at how fast postings move, it’s indication of interest on the ground

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Not surprise the interest level is very low. See the leak I already sian half and when official announced, even more disappointed with the design.

2019 iPhone have not released yet already have rumors next year design how the iPhone will looks like. People with iPhone X, XS, XR will probably keep using their current phone until next year. 2020 is the real show.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Not surprise the interest level is very low. See the leak I already sian half and when official announced, even more disappointed with the design.

2019 iPhone have not released yet already have rumors next year design how the iPhone will looks like. People with iPhone X, XS, XR will probably keep using their current phone until next year. 2020 is the real show.

Think you are correct ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.