View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 12:51 PM   #782
klasikcocacola

The law is real. I myself is a wp holder. But i have ghost on LS two months now so far after blocking and ignoring calls... Everything seems quiet now....

Remember WP holders... If ur pass is revoked... U can never work in sg again... So make the right choice.

As a wp holder, my advise is get ur HR informed about this... Dont pay up. Dont answer any calls or txt from unknown numbers... Change number if u have to...
Try channeling your focus to ur house or parents house in ur home country. Esp if its in malaysia... Get a cctv installed there for protection.... In singapore nothing much can be done to you if u are staying here... If they want to really harrass... They might do it in ur home outside of sg if the have connections ( some do ).

I had my house at malaysia monitored by cctv... 2 big dogs and a car blanket to cover up the car every night just incase.

Paying will only extend your problem. Ghost on them.

As a workpass holder, your situation is more complicated.Are you aware in Singapore if a workpass holder borrow from UML, your workpass will be revoked if the law knows about it?

To any workpass holder reading this thread please be aware of this local law.
klasikcocacola is offline   Reply With Quote